Cumberland Gap @ Happy Valley

Shotdoc

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad to hear so many comments on this game..i think this is a big game for both teams..who wins this could win the region champ..its gonna be touch but the gap practice has been goin great..our o-line is working very hard and i give have to say great job to them..the whole games outcome is because of the hard work they have been puttin in..but the outcome of the game will come down the the d side of the ball..our starters have been working hard to stop the happy valley o..Good Job to the whole team..and keep working hard o line and dbs..in a close hard fought game..gap wins 35-21.. :thumb::thumb:

Panther Pride

CG's D is the best its been in the three years this schools been around. Our DB's are solid, our LB core is great.Right now I really dont see anybody else beating us this year. This game is the biggest one goin on right now. Even if they stop the pass game we still have two great young runningbacks in #20 Jake Shipley and #1 Brad Beason.Our Passing game probably will not be stopped though because even though our line is a little injured well still step it up. Also watch out for #30 on kickoff he will tear it up. :thumb:

Close Game.....CG

CG's D is the best its been in the three years this schools been around. Our DB's are solid, our LB core is great.Right now I really dont see anybody else beating us this year. This game is the biggest one goin on right now. Even if they stop the pass game we still have two great young runningbacks in #20 Jake Shipley and #1 Brad Beason.Our Passing game probably will not be stopped though because even though our line is a little injured well still step it up. Also watch out for #30 on kickoff he will tear it up. :thumb:

Close Game.....CG

Well it seems as if you're confident. But you know that sometimes....confidence can get your butt beat. Be confident, not cocky, and play hard and keep gettin better. Don't be satisfied with where you're at, because you're not there yet.

Good luck on Friday.

Panther Pride!!!!

I agree with u shotdoc...This is goin to be a hard fought game..The team that exicutes the best and plays the best D will win this game...We are not satisfied where we are..We know we still have a long way to go..We are takin each week at a time..U cant ever get ahead of urself...I hear HV has some good quick recievers and the qb has a good arm..Our DB's and LB's are playin very well right now...WE will have to be on the top of our game Friday..One breakdown can change everything...But like ive said the team that makes the least mistakes and plays the best D will win this game...Im not makin any prediction..U have to do everything on the field...This will be a GREAT game...

Panther Pride!!!

this game is gonna be awesome guys Ill be there for sure... probly wont make it home that night haha cuz thats a trip up there but i cant talk alot about this game cuz i dont know anything aobut happy valley i read the other posts and most of u guys are pullin for the panthers..... cept hvwarrior but he seems a little over confident..... let the score talk for ya.... but Im gonna go with everyone one the score and put cg on top.... give me some info and ill look at some stats and see if i cant get some more input on this game....

Panther Pride