Lincoln County @ Cookeville

jabbo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard anything more on the break in/vandalism last night at LC? Just wondering what the damage was and if anyone was making progress on figuring out who the idiot(s) were that did it.

WELL WE HAD ONE CAR BROKE INTO AND SOME CARS WERE MESSED WITH. THE FIELD HOUSE WAS ALSO BROKE INTO AND SOME PEOPLES CAR KEYS WERE STOLE. THE CAR THAT GOT BROKE INTO, NOTING WAS TOOK. SOME IDIOT JUST BEING A IDIOT I GUESS.

LETS GO FALCONS

!@!@!@54@!@!@!@!

Edited by lc54

I was on briefly from Knoxville...now I'm back home.

Y'all were up for the game, and y'all have alot of talent on both sides of the ball. I think your offense is better than Riverdale's, based on what we experienced.

I had hoped the Falcons would give you a challenge...oh well.

Thanks for the compliment jabbo. I knew you would be here to stand up for your team.Saw your name on the users after the game,then it disappeared.I'm a little shocked at the margin of victory last night.

Cookeville seems to be hitting on all cylinders right now,just have to keep working during this bye week and make sure we don't peak too soon!

Ya'll have an organization that is class from top to bottom,I'm sure you'll be ready for the playoffs like always. :thumb:

WELL WE HAD ONE CAR BROKE INTO AND SOME CARS WERE MESSED WITH. THE FIELD HOUSE WAS ALSO BROKE INTO AND SOME PEOPLES CAR KEYS WERE STOLE. THE CAR THAT GOT BROKE INTO, NOTING WAS TOOK. SOME IDIOT JUST BEING A IDIOT I GUESS.

LETS GO FALCONS

!@!@!@54@!@!@!@!

Glad to hear that it wasn't as bad as it sounded last night. :thumb:

I still would like to know what happened after the game between the coaches. Can anyone enligthten us??

Here's what I heard. Cookeville had shut them out the entire game and naturally their players wanted to keep the shutout. Coach Joslin & staff had the 2nd & 3rd string defense in but (again naturally) L.C. wanted to get into the end zone before the end of the game. They left their starters in to try to get a score. This didn't sit too well with Cookeville. They drove down the field and were getting toward the red zone and Coach J put 3 or 4 starters back in on D to try & stop them.They did, & backed 'em up .That's when L.C. kicked the 43 yard field goal with about 40 seconds to go. They then kicked an onside kick,and recovered it. Then tried to throw it into the endzone at the end of the game WITH THEIR STARTING Q.B. STILL IN!

This is all part of a game like this with what is now 2 big rivals and I can understand both sides being a little agitated.

I don't think anything was actually SAID out on the field,though.

Did you hear different?

Here's what I heard. Cookeville had shut them out the entire game and naturally their players wanted to keep the shutout. Coach Joslin & staff had the 2nd & 3rd string defense in but (again naturally) L.C. wanted to get into the end zone before the end of the game. They left their starters in to try to get a score. This didn't sit too well with Cookeville. They drove down the field and were getting toward the red zone and Coach J put 3 or 4 starters back in on D to try & stop them.They did, & backed 'em up .That's when L.C. kicked the 43 yard field goal with about 40 seconds to go. They then kicked an onside kick,and recovered it. Then tried to throw it into the endzone at the end of the game WITH THEIR STARTING Q.B. STILL IN!

This is all part of a game like this with what is now 2 big rivals and I can understand both sides being a little agitated.

I don't think anything was actually SAID out on the field,though.

Did you hear different?

I heard that Cookeville has 1 second to go, calls a timeout, then fakes taking a knee and scores a TD. After the game I heard there were strong word between the 2 coaches, and maybe more. THAT is what I'm wanting clarified...

I heard that Cookeville has 1 second to go, calls a timeout, then fakes taking a knee and scores a TD. After the game I heard there were strong word between the 2 coaches, and maybe more. THAT is what I'm wanting clarified...

cookeville never called a timeout nor scored with 1 second to go.. Cookeville didnt even have the ball... Lincoln Co. had the ball at the end because they had just kicked a field goal and got the onside kick with less than 40 seconds left in the game. I am sure there wasnt any strong words exchanged between the two coaches because they are good friends... So hope that helps to clarify it..

cookeville never called a timeout nor scored with 1 second to go.. Cookeville didnt even have the ball... Lincoln Co. had the ball at the end because they had just kicked a field goal and got the onside kick with less than 40 seconds left in the game. I am sure there wasnt any strong words exchanged between the two coaches because they are good friends... So hope that helps to clarify it..

That's right,Cookeville didn't have the ball at the end of the game,Lincoln Co. did.

It's a big rivalry now, you can't expect the coaches to hug and kiss after the game. :D

I think much more was made of this than it actually was. :D

Great game CAVALIERS! :D

THE SQUAD.

Great game Cavs and I told you so LC. stlrcoach the WB game we had 5 starters out but still should have won by 14. I hope we face them again in the playoffs because there is a lot of unfinished business to tend to. If we can put up 70 I would say our coach would and would not call the dogs off, this year and for the years to come.