Whos the best running back in AAA?

Robo07

I'd agree with GreenbriarCat. Macon just played GB last Fri. night, and Micheal Dallas had 98 yards in less than 3 quarters. They haven't had someone go over 100 yrds in 3 yrs I heard. M. Dallas is currently second I believe in the state. But the teams he's played wasn't any dekalb co.He definitely should be Mr. Football. :thumb:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly how is a guy that runs the play the way the COACH calls it is called "unselfish"?? Anybody with 1200+ yards doesn't sound like he turns down chances to run the ball. You guys DO let the Coach call the plays, don't you?

Then it's them spreading it around. Not the player being "unselfish." :lol:

Unselfish is not griping about his reps or playing time.I have seen Ricky cheering his heart out when the others have gotten a chance to play.In the win against Dekalb and other recent games Ricky has spent most of the second half on the sidelines cheering his team mates on.Thats class and thats being unselfish :lol:

Unselfish is not griping about his reps or playing time.I have seen Ricky cheering his heart out when the others have gotten a chance to play.In the win against Dekalb and other recent games Ricky has spent most of the second half on the sidelines cheering his team mates on.Thats class and thats being unselfish :lol:

I'm a White House fan and I go to the games too. But call it like it is.

Cheering yes, class yes, but I tend to agree. Porter is calling the shots, not Ladd. Ladd's over 1200 yards compared to West's 401 and Hargrove's 175 looks like Porter is just giving Ladd a breather. Don't act like he's saying "oh no, coach, let someone else have their turn." He wants the ball. He don't need to be a running back if he don't.

And the game against DeKalb. That was called having mercy and letting the backups play.

Edited by WHHS1975

Ricky Ladd hands down. He deserves it - plain & simple. He's the only offense white house has had this year with the lost passing game. West & Hargrove have had their input, but Ricky Is just special. He's like a cat that's been shook up in a paper bag & just got out. He's the most elusive, quick, fast running back or player for that matter that I've ever seen. I think every football fab out there needs to see him play just one time to appreciate his ability.

I think Ben Steverson from CWood is arguably one of the best in the state.oh and that Josh Vaughn kid aint that bad either. both have over 1000 yards!

no doubt about it CW has a tandom of great backs with steverson being very illusive and vaugn being the powerback. I think they are being overlooked. You have to give a shout out to that o-line ,though. They have really helped their boys run. between the two backs CW has over 2000 rushing.

don't be satisfied.!!!!!!!

HOW COULD IT BE ANYBODY BUT THE FAMOUS KEVIS BUCKLEY? HE IS THE BEST RUNNINGBACK IN WEST TENNESSEE!!!! HE CAN WORK WONDERS ONCE THE BALL IS IN HIS HANDS!! THIS BOY HAS RUSHED OVER 200 YDS. IN ONE GAME AND LORD KNOWS HOW MANY TOUCHDOWNS THIS BOY HAS MADE IN JUST ONE GAME!! HE IS THE NEXT BIG THANG!!! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SIGN WITH THIS BOY. HE'S GONNA MAKE SOME THINGS HAPPEN AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!

GO LEXINGTON TIGERS!!!!

(9-0)

HOW COULD IT BE ANYBODY BUT THE FAMOUS KEVIS BUCKLEY? HE IS THE BEST RUNNINGBACK IN WEST TENNESSEE!!!! HE CAN WORK WONDERS ONCE THE BALL IS IN HIS HANDS!! THIS BOY HAS RUSHED OVER 200 YDS. IN ONE GAME AND LORD KNOWS HOW MANY TOUCHDOWNS THIS BOY HAS MADE IN JUST ONE GAME!! HE IS THE NEXT BIG THANG!!! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SIGN WITH THIS BOY. HE'S GONNA MAKE SOME THINGS HAPPEN AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!

GO LEXINGTON TIGERS!!!!

(9-0)

Dennis Rogan at Fulton is bigtime...the Smith kid at Scott ain't bad; he just has nothing else around him.