Whos the best running back in AAA?

Robo07

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd that you all dont have wesley smith from scott, the east Tn leading rusher on the list. Has over 1400 yards and 200+ receiving yards, and still has 2 games left!

I say Smith is the BEST in east TN . He has a lot of yards somewhere close 1550 rushing yards. He has to be one of the best in the state. He had about 120 rushing yards tonight against AC and he wasnt even 50%.

Are you seriously bragging about scoring vs DeKalb???? Come on now that's just sad :thumb:

No, I'm seriously bragging about Ladd's humility. Is English your first language? Where did I say anything about scoring against DeKalb.

He had eight touches, scored four times, came out and let the Freshman get their reps.

That's a team guy, and that's Ricky.

Guest catfish-hunter

Without a doubt, he would have 4000 yards if they counted every yard he ran sideways and backwards to go forwards.

He scored on 4 of 8 touches against DeKalb

I was talking about Ladd from WH.

I see the word "DeKalb there go blue :o

Looks like you are the one who can't read your own postings :o;)

Way to brag about scoring vs Dekalb Co. bud. You are awesome if you score against DeKalb let me tell you. maybe Ricky should send that highlight film to coach Pete Carroll at USC. I didn't think anyone would score against DeKalb this season ;)

No, I'm seriously bragging about Ladd's humility. Is English your first language? Where did I say anything about scoring against DeKalb.

He had eight touches, scored four times, came out and let the Freshman get their reps.

That's a team guy, and that's Ricky.

Easy to see "go blue" some people have a knowledge of the game and some people want to degrade high school kids who are doing the best that they can.Ricky now has over 1200 yds and they did not all come against one team.Ricky is a team player, who also shares reps with West and Hargrove.A true leader of the team and unselfish with the ball.Take that other response with a grain of salt.It is obvious he does not know the game.

Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy to see "go blue" some people have a knowledge of the game and some people want to degrade high school kids who are doing the best that they can.Ricky now has over 1200 yds and they did not all come against one team.Ricky is a team player, who also shares reps with West and Hargrove.A true leader of the team and unselfish with the ball.Take that other response with a grain of salt.It is obvious he does not know the game.

Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly how is a guy that runs the play the way the COACH calls it is called "unselfish"?? Anybody with 1200+ yards doesn't sound like he turns down chances to run the ball. You guys DO let the Coach call the plays, don't you?

Then it's them spreading it around. Not the player being "unselfish." :thumb: