Marion @ Notre Dame

MCRoadWarrior

No offense to RamTrain or Tynerfan, but I think that ND is as good as Tyner. They are playing very good ball right now and playing mostly underneath everyone's radar. I can think of at least three plays that should have gone for Marion touchdowns in the Tyner game, but the receivers were overthrown. The score in that game was much worse than the actual game.

I think that our defense is playing very strong right now. The defensive stand that they made against Whitwell last week to win the game really gave this team an emotional boost. I think that this will be a game that will be decided by 10 points or less.

...No offense taken MC-Dad...you are right the Warriors probably should have scored on a couple of plays and I wouldn't exactly count them out in this game...I haven't seen ND play this year but if Kinsey can break out and Marion's QB makes a few completions this game could be very different from what the majority of folks are saying!!! Good Luck to you on Friday nite!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, ND is NOT as good as Tyner. Trust me, I've played against ND. They are no where near as impressive as Tyner when Tyner is clicking.

May be, but here's the thing: While ND's defense has played very well all year, the offense finally had a decent game againt McMinn Central. It has played just well enough to win, but has yet to put it all together. They can be even better as a team is my point.

And as far as schedule, Hixson's not too bad.