West TN POLL

the prophet

Dyersburg beat Crockett Co. Are you implying that Crockett Co. is no good??

Westview beat huntingdon so therefore they are better than Huntingdon.

3-2 Jackson South Side is NOT ranked ahead of Lexington.

Where is Hardin Co. at on your list????

Finally, we'll see how good Camden is in week ten against Lewis Co.

Hmmmm.....I think Lewis co had better worry about week #9 against Riverside before they even consider week #10 against the Lions <_<

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You referred to the dirty dozen and then said "here's mine". Admit your mistake and grow up. I repeat---their are 12 in a dozen. By the way, your 15 dirty dozen picks weren't bad. Who did them for you?

If you're going to get technical about this post, your reply should say "there" are twelve in a dozen, not "their" are twelve in a dozen. Those dozen aren't in possession of anything. Also, numbers less than ninety-nine should be spelled out. Just thought you'd want to know for the future. hahahahaha

I'm just glad to see GC in some sort of poll that doesn't include the word "worst."

Go Pioneers!!!!!!

My top 12 for west tn

1. Covington

2. Milan (they haven't lost but they really haven't played anybody either)

3. Huntingdon (They rebounded nicely and their defense improves every week)

4. Lexington

5. Dyersburg

6. Martin Westview (Lost to Gibson Co. and Guy is hurt so dont know how they will end up)

7. JCM

8. Henry Co.

9. JCS

10. Crockett Co.

11. Camden (if they still count)

12. Decatur Co. (they've really impressed me recently....only gave up like 14 yards in a whole game...) but they also moved across the river but ill add them anyway

My top 12 for west tn

1. Covington

2. Milan (they haven't lost but they really haven't played anybody either)

3. Huntingdon (They rebounded nicely and their defense improves every week)

4. Lexington

5. Dyersburg

6. Martin Westview (Lost to Gibson Co. and Guy is hurt so dont know how they will end up)

7. JCM

8. Henry Co.

9. JCS

10. Crockett Co.

11. Camden (if they still count)

12. Decatur Co. (they've really impressed me recently....only gave up like 14 yards in a whole game...) but they also moved across the river but ill add them anyway

Well lets hope that since they didnt move the town of Camden or Decatur Co. Riverside accross the tenn. river we could still call them west tenn. teams. It is not their faults that now they play most of their games in middle tenn. It is a shame for all three of the teams( Camden, A-ville, Riverside) because middle tenn. doesnt claim them either.As for how they rank, that is a tough call. Camden had lots of injuries early and are almost back to full strength, and will soon have their kicking game in order. Riverside has a great defense, but i must admit i havent seen them, just the rumors. Aville is also said to have a few injuries also. With that said are huntingdon or westview as good as they can be without their star runners in the backfield? How ever it shakes out I dont think you can accurately rank the teams untill a bit closer to the end of the season. Good luck to all the teams Friday night.