Lewis County @ Adamsville

LCpanthers90

He is from Riverside,they are still mad they they are going to be third in the region! LOL. :lol: . Anyways the boys from Lewis Co. aren't looking anybody over to tell the truth,we are actually taking it all pretty serious. The statement the team starting off slow really is true,they have a good team.But, sometimes those who work the hardest will win the game. And we have worked our butts off.

Lewis - 35

Adamsville-17

Ok Ekard I'm giving you first shot at this one ...but believe me I'll be right behind you ;)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatton will dominate! You have to be cocky to get on here and boast about yourself! You don't even compare to Zach Wright from Lewis Co., don't talk like you are some great one. You will all see who the best LB on the field tonight is. Especially when Hatton runs all over ya'll.... And Greve, who returns from illness and missed last week.

Well Lewis Won 28-0. I'm sure that somebody will disagree but i would have to say that Lewis dominated all night. I really don't think adamsville had over 100 yards on offense, but i could be wrong. Lewis started out very slow in the first half but got into it after halftime and really couldn't be stopped after that. The passing game was very good tonight for Lewis county. I believe that Alex was 8-8 with 2 td's but not to sure. Adamsville's quarterback has a very good arm. He made one perfect pass that hit his reciever in the back of the head. If he had caught it i'm sure that he would have been gone. Overall it was a good game for Lewis as they get into the biggest games of the season coming up.

Both teams came out flat as a pancake. Hatton probably averaged about 7 yards per carry. Score would have been much worse if Coach Sharp hadn't called off the dogs early in the fourth quarter. Alex Edwards didn't throw an incomplete pass, and LC kept the clock rolling the entire second half with the running game. Oh, and Clay Colley's interception streak continues. I guess teams see a DB with a cast on his arm and think he's a liability and try to throw on him... bad mistake. I have yet to see a receiver in the past 4 years who had the ability Clay has to read the ball in the air.

I apologize about the comment earlier,it just seemd like a great oppertunity to say something back about the prediction for us to lose. I have nothing against Riverside ya'll are a heck of a ball club. I am not giving a number thats just immature but if it pleases you i will delete that portion of my post.Anyways the boys from the other side of the river came out and shut some mouths in the second half. Not taking anything away from Adamsville,They have some talent, im sure its a very big disapointment losing tonight. The thing that surprised me more than anything was the way they just gave up. How do you play with a team in the first half then give up in the second?

I think Lewis County is showing improvement... I know Riverside is... I was once convinced that Camden couldn't be challenged in the region. I am no longer convinced of that.

I still think they are the most talented team.. but I think they will be challenged by both Panther teams. Could be an interesting finish.

Well Lewis Won 28-0. I'm sure that somebody will disagree but i would have to say that Lewis dominated all night. I really don't think adamsville had over 100 yards on offense, but i could be wrong. Lewis started out very slow in the first half but got into it after halftime and really couldn't be stopped after that. The passing game was very good tonight for Lewis county. I believe that Alex was 8-8 with 2 td's but not to sure. Adamsville's quarterback has a very good arm. He made one perfect pass that hit his reciever in the back of the head. If he had caught it i'm sure that he would have been gone. Overall it was a good game for Lewis as they get into the biggest games of the season coming up.

It was good in the first half, but as they did against Riverside they came out flat in the second half. I think Adamsville dropped about 6 or 7 balls. Adamsvilles QB made some really good throws but just couldnt find anybody to catch them.

At least Bobby passed a little bit tonight, Adamsville left a receiver WIDE open every time. Alex did a great job as QB tonight.Hatton was a workhorse, i'd have liked to see him got to play one more series b/c he was opening up alot. Too bad the QB for Adamsville didn't have a receiver that could catch, he was throwing it good but the guys had no hand eye coordination, Good job boys.