Candidates for Mr Football 4AAAA

macdaddy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot believe we dont have anyone on here who can tell us some of the best backs in the state at the 4a level or even the lineman! I will go out on a limb and say there is no better lineman in 4a than #53 Ricky Lumpkin! I might add that the supporting cast he has on the front line with him are just as tough as him! Just ask the boys from Mt. Juliet!

Cannot believe we dont have anyone on here who can tell us some of the best backs in the state at the 4a level or even the lineman! I will go out on a limb and say there is no better lineman in 4a than #53 Ricky Lumpkin! I might add that the supporting cast he has on the front line with him are just as tough as him! Just ask the boys from Mt. Juliet!

(I'm really going to stop doing this) Karl Rogers from Tullahoma as of game 6 had 38 tackles 19 assists and three sack. 9 were for a loss of about 25 yards (And most tackles are on crucial 3rd down plays.) As of last night the stats aren't in but had at least another 5 and 5 night with a forced fumble. (Also plays both sides of the ball every series) Not Mr. Football though- needs a Defesive TD!!! :justwrestle:

How many sacks does Ricky have? He got what, 5 last friday? I know he got 3 in a row to close out the game. NOt to mention the safety he caused B).