just imagine: riverdale VS. maryville

latino_steelers10

after moving from middle tennessee to east to attend college, i went from great 5-a football to great 4-a football. i use to hear how good riverdale is, and now all i hear is how great maryville is. so, just for fun, who do you think would win in a game against riverdale and maryville? Some fun stats, riverdale has been to the state championship 5 years in a row and maryville (well 2 years ago got put out in the semis but have been a bunch). maryville has a combined record or state championships and/or runner ups at 11. riverdale has 9. riverdale, since 93, has been to state 9 times, they have only won 4 state titles. maryville has won eight, although i dont know the span of years.

after moving from middle tennessee to east to attend college, i went from great 5-a football to great 4-a football. i use to hear how good riverdale is, and now all i hear is how great maryville is. so, just for fun, who do you think would win in a game against riverdale and maryville? Some fun stats, riverdale has been to the state championship 5 years in a row and maryville (well 2 years ago got put out in the semis but have been a bunch). maryville has a combined record or state championships and/or runner ups at 11. riverdale has 9. riverdale, since 93, has been to state 9 times, they have only won 4 state titles. maryville has won eight, although i dont know the span of years.

Here we go again. This is a bit redundant.