Powell plays at Knox Halls

fairplay2121

HTV, I'm gonna try a new approach. I'm gonna pick your opposition in hopes that it will jinx them:

HHS 47

PHS 10

There...that should be one HECK of a curse!! :thumb::P

Rebel, I'm really confused now. Do you have a change of heart? Or is the ol' HECK of a curse limited to dry weather and doesn't work well in the rain? Hey I'm glad your giving us the edge. :lol:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am goning to tell you this - OUR DEBILS, better start thinking about the pink panthers and quite worring about who coaches this and who played for this/that.

The Panthers have talent we all know that but so do our Debils. Worry about Powell, Sheperd is gone. Good bye, so long, farewell. panthers here we come.

nuff said,

bbs

Lockwood isn't stupid. He's a talented D1 baseball player and doesn't need to play football. If he wanted to he would have played for Julian or Shephard.

He may be a great d1 pitcher I was their and I saw the leters but he was not a good football player. I get on him becuase he did not have heart and he was not a team player. I do compement the rest of the halls seniors like Large and a host of others that have stuck it out since their sophmore year and finally they might have a chance. Good luck guys kick the crap out of powell.

Players quitting because they dont like the coach speaks volumes about their character, they are quitters, quit when things were rough, plain and simple.

Want to know why Maryville wins year in and year out? Its because the boys are passionate about the game and have loads of heart, and wouldnt quit if they didnt like the coach.

Quitting because you dont like the coach is no excuse. Maybe thats why Coach Sheppard didnt have more success, things get tough and players quit. Did players quit on Maryville when they started 0-4 in 2000? No, they stuck it out and won a state championship.

Edited by KFLfootball

Players quitting because they dont like the coach speaks volumes about their character, they are quitters, quit when things were rough, plain and simple.

Want to know why Maryville wins year in and year out? Its because the boys are passionate about the game and have loads of heart, and wouldnt quit if they didnt like the coach.

Quitting because you dont like the coach is no excuse. Maybe thats why Coach Sheppard didnt have more success, things get tough and players quit. Did players quit on Maryville when they started 0-4 in 2000? No, they stuck it out and won a state championship.

KFL, I couldn't agree with you more!!! AWESOME POST!!!!!!! Well it's raining here in K-Town and I will be there tonight rain or shine. I think the rain gives the advantage even more so to Halls now. New score of Halls 38 Powell 10. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEVILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Watts and Smith show some class tonight, because they play for a very and I mean VERY clASSless coach in Matt Lowe. By the way to any who would like to chat at the game..... I'll have my black UGA hat on so stop by and say hello. cya there

it never fails that someone has to come in here and downplay things by posting about maryville and how great they are. we all know they're good, ok? the reason players quit is because shepard had a nasty habit of screwing people over with playing time and touches. in the '03 season reese had the hardest fought yards of anyone that season but had very few touchdowns because shepard would always give the ball to lockwood inside the 5 to let him rack up his stats. i'm not hatin on maryville, i'm just tired of some of the maryville fans who always, and i mean ALWAYS come into other posts and talk about how great maryville is. everyone know how great they are, you don't have to remind us.

it never fails that someone has to come in here and downplay things by posting about maryville and how great they are. we all know they're good, ok? the reason players quit is because shepard had a nasty habit of screwing people over with playing time and touches. in the '03 season reese had the hardest fought yards of anyone that season but had very few touchdowns because shepard would always give the ball to lockwood inside the 5 to let him rack up his stats. i'm not hatin on maryville, i'm just tired of some of the maryville fans who always, and i mean ALWAYS come into other posts and talk about how great maryville is. everyone know how great they are, you don't have to remind us.

Ease up reddevils65. It's their world and they just let us live here.

So some gratitude

Edited by fairplay2121

Well as of now I am sitting in class at THE Halls High School and its not raining yet. Of course rain supposed to be coming in but its not here yet. Also agreeing with an earlier post, if Powell loses in anything, its never because they got beat by a better team or because they played bad.....it is usually always the officials fault. Just thought id throw that in there. As always GO BIG RED!

Guess what ?? KFLfootball is not a Maryville fan ( geez , you'd think his name would have given you a clue ) . KFLfootball made some good points and then you make a post whining about playing time and touches . i don't think your smart enough to realize that your just proving the point he makes about worrying about TEAM ... instead of INDIVIDUALS . Sorry you guys are sick of hearing about Maryville , maybe instead of whining about it , you all could go out and win 4 state championships in 5 years and we'll all be talking about you . Once again , if you don't want a Maryville fan on here , DON'T MENTION THEM .... and don't be surprised when they get mentioned in any post about 4A football ... geez , i wonder why anybody would ever mention them ???

He may be a great d1 pitcher I was their and I saw the leters but he was not a good football player. I get on him becuase he did not have heart and he was not a team player. I do compement the rest of the halls seniors like Large and a host of others that have stuck it out since their sophmore year and finally they might have a chance. Good luck guys kick the crap out of powell.

Who are you anyway?? Jeff had heart and misses playing so bad he cant stand it. He didnt call the plays, Shepard did and he couldnt help that he ran him over 320 times in 2 years!! Who are you anyway..... You never saw his letters, so dont get on here and talk about a subject you dont even know! You can say he wasnt good bc you are or were a bench-warmer or sombody who like to bash people on the internet! He had heart and cared, it was really frustrating going 500 every year and that is not the reason he quit, not bc of Shepard or KJ, and he never expressed any feelings about coming back since the school year has started. He knows he made the right decision, so all you haters can just talk about something else!! Good luck to all the Guys, its gona be a war!!!

Halls-17

Powell-14