MUS Vs. CBHS

brooks45

You my friend have got to be a meat head lineman of the past

that could'nt pass block. I guess it would be out of question to ask

you if you had ever heard of Coach Steve Spurier or maybe even

Urban Meyer yet alone watch theiir offenses.

last i checked, south carolina had 1 win, over a central florida team that hadnt won in nearly 2 years, and urban meyers offense just got shut down 31-3 against bama...you provide horrible examples

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

booooooo...triple post. come on man, don't make CBHS look bad. LOL. speaking of looking bad, does MUS teach spelling?

alright, that was lame, but i had to take that shot. you probably want me to talk about the game huh? okay. cbhs might lose but not 42-0. Park is not God. keep talking like you are going to blow out CBHS, it is only adding fuel to the fire. Cannon Smith should start QB for CBHS. There. Are you happy?

booooooo...triple post. come on man, don't make CBHS look bad. LOL. speaking of looking bad, does MUS teach spelling?

alright, that was lame, but i had to take that shot. you probably want me to talk about the game huh? okay. cbhs might lose but not 42-0. Park is not God. keep talking like you are going to blow out CBHS, it is only adding fuel to the fire. Cannon Smith should start QB for CBHS. There. Are you happy?

Does CBHS teach the correct use of punctuation or explain what a sentence must contain?

This game will not be a blow out; I pick MUS to win by 14.

Edited by Bauber

alright eastmem, as a member of the offensive line, i do not apprecaite what you are saying about our team. You are only downgrading us to make us look like fools. And since I started in the MBA game, I would remember a sack. To your disappointment we did not give up a sack, and we have numerous plays where park runs out of the pocket. So i'de appreciate a little credit my friend, since you do associate yourself with MUS. As for the game this friday, It will be a war; both teams are great and hopefully one of us will bring home a gold ball this year. But for spartans and all the other cbhs guys out there, best of luck to yall, and Ill see you on the field

CBHS 14 MUSSERS 10 HEE HAW

Congratulations CBHS, on the victory.

As a neutral observer, I was surprised by CBHS' win over MUS. I predicted a relatively easy MUS victory. I felt that CHBS' secondary would get picked apart, and its offense would not be able to keep pace.... Well, CBHS definitely rose to the occasion and proved me (and probably a whole lot of people) wrong!

Suddenly, MUS no longer looks like a shoo-in for a 2-peat, D2 crown.

BTW, MUS did turn its QB (Michael Park) loose , as was suggested by another poster, but still lost the game! Credit CHBS' defense--its PASS defense actually stepped up big-time, tonight.

I'm now a bit perplexed... What on earth happened to CBHS, in its blowout loss at MBA?

I'm now a bit perplexed... What on earth happened to CBHS, in its blowout loss at MBA?

CBHS secondary was very porous in the MBA game (MBA QB Howe had his most yards of the year that night), and offensively did very little, save for a 97-yard TD run by Harris which gave CBHS a brief lead.

Parity, rivalries, etc. - most games in this league are not gimmes. I'm surprised, too, but with rivalries, you never know.