best punt returner in 5A

OR632003

i was just curious about who you guys think is the best punt returner in Class 5A football. Oak Ridge has a gamebreaking threat at punt returns in Revel Coffey. He has already returned 3 punts (83 yrds vs DB, 60 yds vs Jeff County,and 68 yrds vs McMinn county)for a touchdown this season. post you guys think is the best in 5A

Roll Cats Roll

Edited by OR632003

Ronald "the OZ" Osborne from William Blount is as dangerous as u get once he gets an opening.

While I know that Revel from OR is superb at running back the punt I saw this WB guy in action and he is like Revel, you cannot give him an inch or he is GONE.

Revel has the best moves of anybody I have seen in a long time. The special teams think they have him and WHOOSH he spins and he is GONE. :lol:

Antwaun Smith of Riverdale is definately a threat to return one. He has even bobbled and dropped some of the punts but makes up for it with his explosive speed he is just a play-maker. He has had a 64 yard return vs. Blackman, and had THREE TD's (one in the 90s I believe) called back vs. Lincoln Co. when Riverdale was struggling with penalties. Those are not he only ones he has had called back either. Recently opponents have been punting it out of bounds or away from him because they realize he is a scoring threat and could break one out at any time. He doesnt have the stats to show for it, but he is a great punt returner to say the least :thumb:

Edited by 802 Warrior

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I’m going to Wayne Co next couple days. Should get to see several teams. USJ, South Gibson, Wayne Co usually there
    • Who will be some weapons Lexington will have on both sides of the ball?
    • How will McKenzie be under new coach this season?  Who are a few weapons they will have on offense and defense?  
    • It's time to play everybody's favorite game of how is this season going to go. I'll undertake the fool's errand of a prediction. Encourage the region 2 fans to do the same. Cloudland: Top until they get beat always seem to perform year in year out with a small changing roster. Cosby, North Greene: These two could finish in either order they didn't have big senior classes. Lots of young guys got experience last season and most of their best athletes are upperclassmen it'll depend on coaching and if the kids can put it all together.  Jellico, Unaka: Like the two above could finish in either spot both of them lost key pieces to graduation. It'll depend on how returners play and if young guys can fill shoes.  Hancock: Small roster size devastated by a big senior class that took a lot of the experience and athleticism with them.  
    • Confident that Marion, Moore, and Gordonsville are losses.  7-3 would be a nice turnaround.  5-5, 4-6, 3-7, etc. and it's a disappointment