top wide receivers in tn

Hardin County Tigers

Rod Wilks from Smyrna is by far the Best..I mean look at the stats..he might be in 5th but he just came off a Bye..And guess what he is just a SOPHMORE...! If any of these other WR were near as good as he is when they were a sophmore please put it on here..and for the guy that asked..Rod is like 6'2 very strong..and runs like 4.5-4.6..but the thing is that it doesnt matter how fast he is you cant take him down...more stats I think Rod has a TD catch in every game this year..Watch out for him to be one of the best the state has ever had..

He also has a very good qb and they have very good awareness of each other..they have been together since Middle School..this duo is going to be deadly there Junior and Senior year....

Riverdale better live it up why they can b/c next year Smyrna will DOMINATE..!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod Wilks from Smyrna is by far the Best..I mean look at the stats..he might be in 5th but he just came off a Bye..And guess what he is just a SOPHMORE...! If any of these other WR were near as good as he is when they were a sophmore please put it on here..and for the guy that asked..Rod is like 6'2 very strong..and runs like 4.5-4.6..but the thing is that it doesnt matter how fast he is you cant take him down...more stats I think Rod has a TD catch in every game this year..Watch out for him to be one of the best the state has ever had..

He also has a very good qb and they have very good awareness of each other..they have been together since Middle School..this duo is going to be deadly there Junior and Senior year....

Riverdale better live it up why they can b/c next year Smyrna will DOMINATE..!

Where are all these stats you guys are talking about- share them with us...

Tate is good- one of the MANY good WR in the midstate- I have been impressed with his ability to score- when he catches the ball almost half the time he is in the endzone- I think there are better...but he is good.

golden is the best player in the midstate....if he lined up at reciever the whole time he would have the most yards....and if he lined up at tailback the whole time he would have the most tds and yards...no one can compare to him once he gets the ball the defense better hope to contain him...in the mba game they stopped him cause they were waitin on him on the outside yes they gave him 7 or 8 yds when they did that but the stopped him...

golden is the best player in the midstate....if he lined up at reciever the whole time he would have the most yards....and if he lined up at tailback the whole time he would have the most tds and yards...no one can compare to him once he gets the ball the defense better hope to contain him...in the mba game they stopped him cause they were waitin on him on the outside yes they gave him 7 or 8 yds when they did that but the stopped him...

I never said he WASN'T the best in the mid-state I was referring to the entire state- he is good but I believe there are better...

Not sure how antonio is higher than seth when seth's stats almost double antonios?....someone explain- I think seth had more receptions at this point last year as a sophomore than antonio does now as a senior.....

also remember that- media made those picks- not people who actually know talent... (maybe I answered my own question)