Crossing the line!

coachsmith81

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moonwink? .... cute name ..... what are you the cheerleading sponsor?

not exactly. i sponsor the half time dancers 'the ladies of elegance'. shadow i may be down there for the u.t game but for sure not this spring. i also saw on here that someone said bush and curry were very good coaches. curry is. bush cant even spell coech.

My wagon got stuck in the mud, and I can't get out. You can't be too smart to be reading this and responding with your intelligent responses. Best stay out of L.A. The title of this thread applies to you.

Gosh Dang, you metro guys have a lot of free time. rtb, do not let fools get under your skin, it just lets them know you have thin skin. When did they invent ASPHALT?

Gosh Dang, you metro guys have a lot of free time. rtb, do not let fools get under your skin, it just lets them know you have thin skin. When did they invent ASPHALT?

Settle down...nobody's trying to get under rtb's skin...fans invented asphalt a long time ago...you know "it's the coach's dumb asphalt...the QB's dumb asphalt...etc."

not exactly. i sponsor the half time dancers 'the ladies of elegance'. shadow i may be down there for the u.t game but for sure not this spring. i also saw on here that someone said bush and curry were very good coaches. curry is. bush cant even spell coech.

I think they should fire all of them for not going 4 wide all of the time...their freshmen are always good...give it to the freshmen coach and get him to run pole cat all of the time.