Father Ryan at BGA

dhack

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if it was his first game at a place he had been for a month or two would I think you even made an intelligent comment. I didn't say he was a God. I would expect that it might take a week or two for a new coach to get a team turned around (how about a year or two). Stick around and I'll debate it with you in a couple of years. I don't think the 9 turnovers came out of Lussier's hands. At least think before you post some radical comment that is only meant to incite. My comments will stand on their own.

Ole Dad

You don't think Jeff Brothers from JPII out smarted or out coached Lussier when JPII won by 4 touchdowns

Well said Dad, some folks on here seem to forget where Father Ryan have been the past few years. But that's what you expect from a bunch of children. To use a very old saying Rome wasn't built in a day. Give FR a couple years to rebuild and brag if you stiill can. I will even be glad to congratulate you.

Father Ryan 28 BGA 7

An awesome game for the Irish. Hausman had 192 yards rushing with 3 touchdowns (i think?). Hausman has proved himself over the years and is one of the best running backs in the state. 2 touchdowns in 1 minute by Hausman alone. Dont tell me that is not good. I know Hausman has competitors like Andy Snyder, Golden Tate, and Henry Harris. But if I had to choose between those 4, I would take Hausman. Not because I am only a Irish fan, but Hausman is a leader, a great athlete, and a great player. I cant ask of anything more. I also gotta give credit to Josh Hayes and Ryan Berry. They played well against a good varsity defense, considering they are only sophmores.

But it all deserves to go the guys up front. Our offensive and defensive line is very good, one of the best in Middle Tennessee. When you got a combination of our line and Hausman, your in good shape.

A good win for the Irish. Now we gotta get ready for a home game against Baylor. We got 3 wins, its been 4 years since that last happened...

daba

Your post was a joke I'm sure. This is a football board. It is about football. If your skin is that thin or "Pittman's" skin is that thin go post on the "Barbie" site. The post was someones opinion that Lussier was a better pick than others and is the reason that Ryan is turning around. It wasn't an attack on anyone and as such should be viewed as the opinion that it was. You are entitled to a different one. Keep the political bull off here and stop the attacks on people that don't share your same thoughts. As far as work ethic....no coach will out smart or out work Lussier. I know...I have witnessed it for 25 years. Ryan will be a force in the future and it will be because they made a great choice in the coaching selection. The record will speak for itself. As far as metioning the name of a coach on here....give me a break....

Ole Dad

Let me say again I'm sure Pittman is happy that Ryan is doing well. This was a site for BGA-FRHS. I said nothing about his work ethic I'm sure he is a hard worker. I just asked with what I thought was with some class to not mention his name. Now I you took acception to that I'm sorry but I did not attack Lussier if anything you decided to attack me and Pittman. I refuse to argue with someone who can't interpt a post, meaning whether it is an attack or a simple post. Again I say I wish nothing but good luck to the Irish and Lussier. And for you Ole Dad you sound like an Oak Ridge fan I hope Oak Ridge has a season you can be proud of.

Only if it was his first game at a place he had been for a month or two would I think you even made an intelligent comment. I didn't say he was a God. I would expect that it might take a week or two for a new coach to get a team turned around (how about a year or two). Stick around and I'll debate it with you in a couple of years. I don't think the 9 turnovers came out of Lussier's hands. At least think before you post some radical comment that is only meant to incite. My comments will stand on their own.

Ole Dad

Will the excuses never end. One day or two years. Who cares. Irish got there butts whipped. I heard the same crap at parochial league games over the weekend. I know this is a BGA thread, and I know that Ryan dominated. I am just sick of hearing the Irish faithful poor-mouth the tail kicking that a school that has had less than 3 graduating classes put on them.

Daba,

I am also sure that Lussier wishes Pittman no ill will. I didn't attack anyone, but was responding to a post by another Ryan fan, like myself, who was happy with the coaching selection and the results thus far. I also wish The Cats a big year and am looking forward to an Irish home victory over Baylor this week. Four wins in a season will be large for the future of FRHS football. I took no exception to anything you said but was confounded how mentioning a coaches name without any obvious attack connected to it by what appeared to be a player would be unacceptable. Is this site only for FRHS grads or am I allowed to be a fan, albeit a new one?

Ole Dad

Let me say again I'm sure Pittman is happy that Ryan is doing well. This was a site for BGA-FRHS. I said nothing about his work ethic I'm sure he is a hard worker. I just asked with what I thought was with some class to not mention his name. Now I you took acception to that I'm sorry but I did not attack Lussier if anything you decided to attack me and Pittman. I refuse to argue with someone who can't interpt a post, meaning whether it is an attack or a simple post. Again I say I wish nothing but good luck to the Irish and Lussier. And for you Ole Dad you sound like an Oak Ridge fan I hope Oak Ridge has a season you can be proud of.

Daba,

I am also sure that Lussier wishes Pittman no ill will. I didn't attack anyone, but was responding to a post by another Ryan fan, like myself, who was happy with the coaching selection and the results thus far. I also wish The Cats a big year and am looking forward to an Irish home victory over Baylor this week. Four wins in a season will be large for the future of FRHS football. I took no exception to anything you said but was confounded how mentioning a coaches name without any obvious attack connected to it by what appeared to be a player would be unacceptable. Is this site only for FRHS grads or am I allowed to be a fan, albeit a new one?

Ole Dad

No, I am glad to know there is a new fan for the Irish. I think what I'm trying to say is that Pittman is a good coach also and I thought the post kind of took a jab at him. Did not know that the reply would cause such a rukus or I would have left it alone. FRHS has not won 4 games in a long time so it would be a great accomplishment. Welcome Ole Dad to the Ryan family and ask around about Pittman they will tell you a little bit about him and I think he would be someone you could respect also. Let end this topic and GO IRISH!

Agreed. I'm sure he is a good person and coach and I look forward to meeting him someday. I hope the Irish get back on top and are a force in the future. Whatever we can all do to help them will benefit a great school and group of kids.

Ole Dad

No, I am glad to know there is a new fan for the Irish. I think what I'm trying to say is that Pittman is a good coach also and I thought the post kind of took a jab at him. Did not know that the reply would cause such a rukus or I would have left it alone. FRHS has not won 4 games in a long time so it would be a great accomplishment. Welcome Ole Dad to the Ryan family and ask around about Pittman they will tell you a little bit about him and I think he would be someone you could respect also. Let end this topic and GO IRISH!

Will the excuses never end. One day or two years. Who cares. Irish got there butts whipped. I heard the same crap at parochial league games over the weekend. I know this is a BGA thread, and I know that Ryan dominated. I am just sick of hearing the Irish faithful poor-mouth the tail kicking that a school that has had less than 3 graduating classes put on them.

Wow, why do you gotta come here and trash us? Do we go to Pope threads and trash them? Way to show your class, chief.