DII-AA

daman107

at the beginning of the season i would have said that this conference was extremely watered down after the departure of briarcrest. however, i dont even think briarcrest would be the best team in this league this year. i am going to go with ECS, alot of talent on that roster, only loss comming to MUS. i think that they have to be the clear favorite as of right now.

at the beginning of the season i would have said that this conference was extremely watered down after the departure of briarcrest. however, i dont even think briarcrest would be the best team in this league this year. i am going to go with ECS, alot of talent on that roster, only loss comming to MUS. i think that they have to be the clear favorite as of right now.

As much as I hate to say it ECS does have the odds on thier side right now.

I looked at a few posts on the Webb / Catholic game and 2 of webbs starters are out one bad ankle sprain 3rd degree (RB)(6 weeks) and one with dislocated shoulder (TE)(6-10 weeks). But as everyone knows the playoffs begin a new season and anything can happen.

I have not seen ECS play but I've seen Webb play a few times this year. Webb is tough. Loaded with Seniors. This should be their year. They will be rebuilding for the next two years or so. Webb plays ECS on Oct. 28th @ ECS.

As for the injuries reported elsewhere, untrue. I know for a fact both of those kids are not injured. It's a big rivalry week with Catholic and a lot of wild things are being said. However, Catholic will be without a starting RB/DB for this week's game and maybe more.

Have seen Webb and ECS against a common opponent. Webb dominated this opponent.... ECS was clearly the weaker team against same said opponent but won on the scoreboard where it counts.... If Webb has everyone healthy... They beat ECS by 14 maybe even 21... We shall see...

I wouldn't underestimate ECS... I predict they'll take it all.