Post-season tournament info

District 12 A-AA at Zion Christian starts Monday, Oct. 10 at 4 PM with 3 matches between the lower seeded teams. I know that Zion is seeded #1, Loretto #2, and Summertown #3. I had a peek at their bracket, but can't remember exactly how the rest of their bracket is set-up. I think I'll be able to go there Mon. and get some more details.

District 11 A-AA at Community starts Tuesday, Oct. 11 with matches between the lower four seeds - Community vs Mid. TN Christian and Spring Hill vs Van Buren Co. I believe these matches start at 5:00, but I don't know who plays first. #1 Page and #2 Eagleville will play the winners on Thursday - 5:00 Page vs winner of Comm./MTCS and Eagleville vs winner of Spring Hill /VBC followed by the championship match.

Edited by PageMan

9-AAA is at Mt. Juliet LaVergne will be the #1 seed, Wilson Central will be #2 and Hendersonville will be #3. After that, things are quite a bit jumbled.

wow...wilson central did not get 1st?? must have had a bad game...what is everyone's record?

9-AAA Tournament at Mt. Juliet

Monday 10/10

4:00 #7 Beech vs #2 Wilson Central

5:30 #6 Smyrna vs. #3 Hendersonville

7:00 #5 Mt. Juliet vs. #4 Gallatin

Tuesday 10/11

4:00 #4/#5 winner vs. #1 LaVergne

5:30 #6/#3 Winner vs. #7/#2 Winner

7:30 Championship

The 9-AAA JV District Tournament will be at LaVergne on Sat. 10/8

#1 LaVergne and #2 Wilson Central have byes in the 1st round.

(Gallatin was the #7 seed but will not participate due to the loss of mother of one of their players, please remember GHS players and that family in particular in your prayers)

10:00 am Matches

Ct. 1 #5 Mt. Juliet vs. #4 Hendersonville

Ct. 2 #6 Beech vs. #3 Smyrna

11:00 am matches

Ct. 1 #5/#4 winner vs. #1 LaVergne

Ct. 2 #6/#3 winner vs. # Wilson Central

12:00 Championship on Ct. 1