Tennessee High vs. Sullivan East

THSViking

Where is everyone at? It is Tuesday, and no thread on the big battle in Bristol. Last year all I heard was how East was going to beat TN High, and this year....I haven't heard anything. Where are all of the loyal Patriot fans. If there ever was a year to take out the Vikings, this looks like it.

Let's hear what everyone has to say....

Where is everyone at? It is Tuesday, and no thread on the big battle in Bristol. Last year all I heard was how East was going to beat TN High, and this year....I haven't heard anything. Where are all of the loyal Patriot fans. If there ever was a year to take out the Vikings, this looks like it.

Looks like both are on the "hush". Might be a good idea??? Both are vulnerable.

I hope the Vikings will have motivation tomorrow night since the game is at home and since it is homecoming week for us.

We lost to 2 5A schools and 1 4A school. I dont think East has played a 5A school yet, and they did lose to Johnson County last week. So, it should be an interesting game.....

GO VIKINGS!!!!!

I got tired of bumping the other thread up. :o

Now before we start crying about how terrible we are this year, lets take a look at our record, previous and future opponents. The Vikings will most likely finish 7-3. Is that a bad record? Not really. Is it Coach Stubb's worst record as a Vikings head coach? Yes. It's also his youngest team, in experience.

Nothing has happened this season or in the past couple of years that makes me believe the Vikings are in any danger of losing this game. Tennessee has been beaten three times. One of those was a 45-0 shutout, but look who it was against.

Over the years, the Patriots haven't shown any signs of playing a close game against Tennessee High...at least at the Stone Castle.

If putting an undefeated streak on the line isn't enough motivation, homecoming will provide enough.

Extra bleachers have been put in for this weeks game. I doubt that there will be more people attending than last year, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I have alot of very close friends at East, but because of where the game is being played, I have to give the edge to TN High. No knock on TN High, but I hope I'm wrong because of my 'baseball buddies'. :thumb:

WELL HECK.........I'm wrong........East 21-17

Good luck and play hard Wil Scheuer!!

28-8 Final.

This game looked like it was going to be a very close game. Tennessee scored at around the 10 minute mark in the 1st quarter and then wasn't able to do anything the rest of the first half. East's offense was moving the ball and their defense stopped what we had in the first half. Unfortunately for them their offense never managed to put it in the endzone.

The Patriots' only score came with around 1 minute left in the 4th quarter. Tennessee High was set to punt, the ball was snapped over the punter's head and it was recovered by East and ran about 55 yards to score. Danny Thomas and Cory Strickland played real well tonight in the 4th quarter.

I feel the heavy rain made Coach Stubbs want to play it safe until there was no other choice to throw it. East suprisingly done very well throwing in the rain.

I've got to give credit to the Patriots and the Patriot fans. They never gave up and no crowd that I have seen this year holds a candle to East's. Constant cheering and support.