Carter-24 Union Co.-10

UCHSPAtriots

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"bwhahahahaha B)

Maybe somebody on the UCHS staff needs to learn how to get control over their players."

splainshornets:

What exactly did you mean with that statement about the Patriot coaching staff getting players under control? Did something happen or what? B)

I wasn't there and don't know what you're referring to, but maybe you should refrain from making comments that try to cast a poor reflection on anybody's coaching staff. I happen to teach with most all of the UCHS coaches and they're a great bunch of men.

Just sayin' . . .

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU TEACH WITH.UNION COUTY RAN THEIR MOUTH MADE GESTURES TO THE CARTER STUDENT SECTION AND EVIDENTLY MADE AS-- OUT OF THEMSELVES IN THE PRESS BOX.MAYBE I'M MISTAKEN BUT HAS THE MIGHTY PATRIOTS NOT ONLY WON 1 GAME THIS YEAR.THE EXPECTATIONS MUST BE LOW IN UNION COUNTY AND NO WE WON'T SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS IT TAKES MORE THAN 1 WIN.SHUT UP AND PLAY!!!!

I don't think that Coach McBrayer would appreciate the gesture that one of his players made, and it was beyond the middle finger. It was made in front of all the Carter fans. I do think that if he checks his video for the last 2 minutes of the game it will be fairly obvious. It is over now though.

Carter played sloppy and the rain did not help either. Carter was slowed down by the mud and could not use thier speed to the outside. This game could have gotten ugly if the hornets had came ready to play. And about the gesture that the kid made, I think some action should be taken by the coaching staff. This is not sportsmanlike.

Excuses excuses thats all you have to say is that they had an off night or something was slowing them down thats what every decent team says when they play us and it isnt a blowout like everybody thinks.You Carter fans are just mad because u didnt blow out a 1-6 Union Co. team.Like I said Union Co. cant beat 11 on 11 plus how ever many refs there are on the field.Carter knew going into the game that w/ those refs that they was going to win!

Edited by UCHSPAtriots

Just to let everyone know that this wasn't a one time thing with Union County, I have seen two incidents by Union County players over the last three years that are much worse than what happened at Carter Friday night

I have been involved in high school football for 15 years and I know that every now and then every team has a player that acts stupid, but this childish behavior happens way too much with them. A team plays and acts like the adults coaching them. When you have a good coaching staff that will teach and show the players that good sportsmanship is an essitinal part of the game, then you will have players that give their all and keep control of their emotions. Apparently, Union County has the opposite.

Hey UCHSPatriot! Why don't you explain to the rest of us which drive busting penalties you're talking about??? Carter had twice as many penalties as maynardville and two of which brought back TD's.Did you go to the game or get the information from one of the Patriot's grandparents on their cell phone just after??? In my opinion the Hornets played fairly well considering the conditions.You've got to win those games too.However,I think #2 could have scored around 6 TD's considering he stood out there single covered all night long???? :thumb: