trojans vs tomcats

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who eggsactlee is the Trojanns and the Tomcatts?

Well the only tomcats I've heard of is Haywood, I think the trojans in question maybe Dyersburg. Would have to checkthe schedule though.

By the way I love your posts Festus, I can just hear his voice in the way you write them, just wonderful, the only reason I peek into the upper east Tn threads is on the off chance I might see one of yours.

OHH FESTUS..YOU BEEN THE BUSHY MOUNTAINS TOO LONG :) ..YOU MUST GET OUT MORE OFTEN NOT TO HAVE HEARD OF THESE TWO FOOTBALL PROGRAMS..THESE TWO SCHOOLS HAVE HAD PLENTY OF SUCCESS FOR MANY YEARS IN ALL AREAS OF H.S. PROGRAMS..ITS VERY INTENSE N COMPETIVE..ITS A HOLD YOUR BREATHE OR YOU"LL MISS SUMMIN!. COMPETITION...DHS IS DYERSBURG..HAYWOOD IS BROWNSVILLE...IM PICKIN MY GOLDEN TROJANS IN A THRILLER...DHS 26..HHS 13

OHH FESTUS..YOU BEEN THE BUSHY MOUNTAINS TOO LONG :thumb: ..YOU MUST GET OUT MORE OFTEN NOT TO HAVE HEARD OF THESE TWO FOOTBALL PROGRAMS..THESE TWO SCHOOLS HAVE HAD PLENTY OF SUCCESS FOR MANY YEARS IN ALL AREAS OF H.S. PROGRAMS..ITS VERY INTENSE N COMPETIVE..ITS A HOLD YOUR BREATHE OR YOU"LL MISS SUMMIN!. COMPETITION...DHS IS DYERSBURG..HAYWOOD IS BROWNSVILLE...IM PICKIN MY GOLDEN TROJANS IN A THRILLER...DHS 26..HHS 13

You`ve been asked to stop posting in all caps. In case you haven`t seen it, you are being asked again. If your posts start gettting deleted, at least you`ll know why.

You`ve been asked to stop posting in all caps. In case you haven`t seen it, you are being asked again. If your posts start gettting deleted, at least you`ll know why.

i havent posted one in all caps since i was aked not to..ive seen many others tho..so if your gonna be a spy on here check ALL posts! you"ll be writing to lots of folks!.. DHS GO TROJANS!! :thumb:

dude festus is prolley not from around here and didnt know...just because us west tn folks know who they are and whos playin this week doesnt mean everyone in the state does...... festus tell him to stop yellin love your pic :thumb:

why u yellin :thumb::lol:

im not a dude..n im not yellin..just have nourished a habit of caps only as ive stated before..ive also not written in all caps since being not asked to..to tell ya"ll the truth ive not seen anywhere on this site that we are Not to write in caps..but i have seen in violations #6...ya"ll are out of order with these two messages to me!!..ive stated before i wont write in all caps as most seem not to like it...i only state my thoughts and meant no harm to Festus..just trying to let him know where we are..i too like his pic as he was always a favorite of mine on tv..keep us posted with your knowledge of h.s. sports we all love or we wouldnt be here!..GO TROJANS! :)