Franklin Co. at Warren Co. matchup

kellraiser

With a win, the Pioneers will end a 22 year playoff drought (1983...remember Jeff Womack) and pickup their 2nd region win of the season.

This is bound to be a good one.

Homecoming festivities start at the circle drive next to Nunely Stadium at 5:30 till 7:00 PM. Free Dr. Pepper/Sundrop courtesy of Dr. Pepper and pizza from Ryan's. Chance to win loads of prizes and two tickets to the Tennessee Titans - Oakland Raiders game.

Newsradio 1230 WAKI/BL TV Channel 1 will start broadcasting live at 6:00 PM. Kick-off set for 7:30 PM.

Some questions...

Has there been a bigger football game in Warren County in the last 15 years?

Why did Franklin Co. lose by 44 points to Baylor? Baylor that good or Franklin Co. that bad? Injuries? Suspensions?

Will Nunley Stadium have biggest crowd in a long, long, long time? People sitting all around the grassy bank?

Will Mike Ottinger show up to the game?

Who will win the game?

You can cut the tension with a knife.

GO PIONEERS!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a win, the Pioneers will end a 22 year playoff drought (1983...remember Jeff Womack) and pickup their 2nd region win of the season.

This is bound to be a good one.

Homecoming festivities start at the circle drive next to Nunely Stadium at 5:30 till 7:00 PM. Free Dr. Pepper/Sundrop courtesy of Dr. Pepper and pizza from Ryan's. Chance to win loads of prizes and two tickets to the Tennessee Titans - Oakland Raiders game.

Newsradio 1230 WAKI/BL TV Channel 1 will start broadcasting live at 6:00 PM. Kick-off set for 7:30 PM.

Some questions...

Has there been a bigger football game in Warren County in the last 15 years?

Why did <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> lose by 44 points to Baylor? Baylor that good or <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> that bad? Injuries? Suspensions?

Will Nunley Stadium have biggest crowd in a long, long, long time? People sitting all around the grassy bank?

Will Mike Ottinger show up to the game?

Who will win the game?

You can cut the tension with a knife.

GO PIONEERS!!!

With the win over Cumberland Co, the Pioneers are techn, in the playoffs.

With the win over Cumberland Co, the Pioneers are techn, in the playoffs.

Here are the teams, other than Cookeville, and how they round out the schedule. I've heard from a pretty good source that if Warren Co., Coffee Co. and Cumberland Co. all finished 1-4 in the region that overall record would be the tie-breaker. Can anyone else confirm that?

Team (Region Record)

Warren Co. (1-2)

vs. Franklin Co.

vs. Coffee Co.

Coffee Co. (0-3)

vs. Lincoln Co.

at Warren Co.

Cumberland Co. (1-2)

at Cookeville

at Lincoln Co.

Franklin Co. (2-1)

at Warren Co.

vs. Cookeville

Lincoln Co. (2-1)

at Coffee Co.

vs. Cumberland Co.

Edited by kellraiser

Here are the teams, other than Cookeville, and how they round out the schedule. I've heard from a pretty good source that if Warren Co., Coffee Co. and Cumberland Co. all finished 1-4 in the region that overall record would be the tie-breaker. Can anyone else confirm that?

Team (Region Record)

Warren Co. (1-2)

vs. <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a>

vs. Coffee Co.

Coffee Co. (0-3)

vs. Lincoln Co.

at Warren Co.

Cumberland Co. (1-2)

at Cookeville

at Lincoln Co.

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> (2-1)

at Warren Co.

vs. Cookeville

Lincoln Co. (2-1)

at Coffee Co.

vs. Cumberland Co.

That is correct. I don't think it will happen. I don't think Cumberland Co or Coffee Co will win another region game in 05.

I was wondering with the homecoming going on is there going to be any parking left. I never understood why they took the vistors parking behind the stands away. I hope that the Rebels fans make the trip and make some noise. Go Rebels :huh:

Edited by twh30

The final order will be:

Cookeville v. La Vergne

Lincoln v. Smyrna

Franklin v. Wilson Central

Warren v. Riverdale

Unless Warren County beats franklin county, and franklin county looses to cookeville, and coffee county looses to either lincoln county or warren county, then warren county would finish 3rd, and franklin co. 4th. If this happened warren county would be able to dodge having to play riverdale in round 1.... not that the wilson central game would be much easier...

Edited by WC49

warren county will not beat franklin county or coffee county

Warren county can beat franklin county and coffee county. Will they? I don't know, it all depends on how well they prepare and how hard they play. All three of these teams are very evenly matched. If warren countly slacks up any at all, they could loose to either of these teams. However, if warren county plays like they are capable of, i don't think theres anybody left on the schedule who can beat them, at least until playoffs.

Unless Warren County beats franklin county, and franklin county looses to cookeville, and coffee county looses to either lincoln county or warren county, then warren county would finish 3rd, and franklin co. 4th. If this happened warren county would be able to dodge having to play riverdale in round 1.... not that the wilson central game would be much easier...

Thats pretty funny, a friend of a friend told me the WC newspaper people are talking a lot about winning two and avoiding Riverdale....Wilson Central is as good as Riverdale, which means they've missed the chance already to meet up with region 4 #'s 3 or 4.

Good luck Pioneers, its been a banner year for you.