David Lipscomb at Giles Co.

Guest catfish-hunter

Good to here you are still out there- the middle school devils are 5-0 and will play for the Championship tomorrow night vs Ellis. #10 is still trying to catch a few passes, would like to meet you some day,

Coach Mash

Yea Coach I am still out here. Just not as much. I had by-pass surgery. A little weaker than usual.

Congratulations on your season. I haven't been up that way in a good while, so I wasn't sure how the season had progressed for you. Sounds like the Middle School is doing better than the high school. I think about your kid when I read the stats on Saturday mornings . :P Can't do much playing WR if the QB can't pass.

I just don't know what to say about all that. Looks like I opened a can of worms? ;) Some things just don't make much sense.

Depending on my health, I might just show up and slap him on his helmet before his season ends. :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Where the treetops glisten, and children listen to hear cowbells in the snow.

. So here's to the 'Stangs Thumpety Thump Thump, Thumpety Thump Thumping the Bobcats.

Boy, Bomb, you've been waiting all year (no, wait--TWO years--) to say that, huh? :thumb:

BEFORE you get in a RILE, I'm just kidding! But on a half-way serious note, that first loss of the year to OUR Bobcats seems to send the Mustangs on a winning stampede (this year and last)! :P Never got a thank you card, but ALL of us from Greenbrier say "you're welcome!" ;) Good luck the rest of the way!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Boy, Bomb, you've been waiting all year (no, wait--TWO years--) to say that, huh? :thumb:

BEFORE you get in a RILE, I'm just kidding! But on a half-way serious note, that first loss of the year to OUR Bobcats seems to send the Mustangs on a winning stampede (this year and last)! :P Never got a thank you card, but ALL of us from Greenbrier say "you're welcome!" ;) Good luck the rest of the way!

... Here we are as in olden days, Happy golden days of yore. Faithful friends who are dear to us, Gather near to us once more. Just can't shake the Greenbrier township from our threads. But hey, it's alright with me because, in the true Christmas spirit, everyone seems to be very cordial. So, welcome home Greenbrier, and have yourself a merry little Christmas now.

... Here we are as in olden days, Happy golden days of yore. Faithful friends who are dear to us, Gather near to us once more. Just can't shake the Greenbrier township from our threads. But hey, it's alright with me because, in the true Christmas spirit, everyone seems to be very cordial. So, welcome home Greenbrier, and have yourself a merry little Christmas now.

I know this is Football, but didn't Lipscomb sweep Greenbrier last year in basketball?

I know this is Football, but didn't Lipscomb sweep Greenbrier last year in basketball?

I'm Back! Been busy in the classroom, giving a math test as we speak. Still haven't gotten that bulletin board done. But I saw my old friend Mark Gaither back in the fold and wanted to say hello. How's everything in the 3rd grade these days. Do you miss coaching at all? I'm sure Kevin would love to have you back on his staff. Look for a low scoring affair in Pulaski on Friday night as the Mustangs face an improving Giles County. I may try to come. I did read on the Mustang Fan Page that everyone is going to the Hickory House for their buffet on Friday. Can anyone from Pulaski give us a heads up on what to expect from the Hickory House?

I did read on the Mustang Fan Page that everyone is going to the Hickory House for their buffet on Friday. Can anyone from Pulaski give us a heads up on what to expect from the Hickory House?

I am not from Pulaski, but used to go there frequently on business for lunch. The Hickory House is one of my all time favorite eating places in Tennessee. The BBQ is great and the banana pudding is to die for.

I'm Back! Been busy in the classroom, giving a math test as we speak. Still haven't gotten that bulletin board done. But I saw my old friend Mark Gaither back in the fold and wanted to say hello. How's everything in the 3rd grade these days. Do you miss coaching at all? I'm sure Kevin would love to have you back on his staff. Look for a low scoring affair in Pulaski on Friday night as the Mustangs face an improving Giles County. I may try to come. I did read on the Mustang Fan Page that everyone is going to the Hickory House for their buffet on Friday. Can anyone from Pulaski give us a heads up on what to expect from the Hickory House?

I do appreciate the greeting from Troyleetim. 3rd grade is well, I did try to teach my flag football team how to properly execute the 'Tiger' play but they just ended up making fun of me for my signal for tiger. You put your claws up and i think it is very classy and proper, but they don't. I may have to have them pull a popsickle stick from their slot if it continues.

I used to be a rather beefy gentleman in HS, but I hit the Atkin's diet before it came out and have been thin as a rail since. And Hickory House just makes me feel fat so I will not be in attendance there. I have to go call some parents after some smart remarks from their children.

Mark

Yea Coach I am still out here. Just not as much. I had by-pass surgery. A little weaker than usual.

Congratulations on your season. I haven't been up that way in a good while, so I wasn't sure how the season had progressed for you. Sounds like the Middle School is doing better than the high school. I think about your kid when I read the stats on Saturday mornings . :ph34r: Can't do much playing WR if the QB can't pass.

I just don't know what to say about all that. Looks like I opened a can of worms? :D Some things just don't make much sense.

Depending on my health, I might just show up and slap him on his helmet before his season ends. :P

Good to hear from you Coach, we won the County Championship last night by beating Ellis 30-8. #10 and his buddies play DeKalb County this Friday, alot of boys should play. You come on down any time, I'll have a place where you can sit. :o

I may try to come. I did read on the Mustang Fan Page that everyone is going to the Hickory House for their buffet on Friday. Can anyone from Pulaski give us a heads up on what to expect from the Hickory House?

That is usually the type of news you get on there anymore. It use to be kind of funny and have some "insider" information. Still a good web page overall all for a high school. I would like to see some quotes from the coaches and maybe a biographical on them. They must all be pretty good for the tradition the school has. Is that possible?

I don't see David Lipscomb having any problems with a Giles County. If they minced meated C.C. and Creekwood, then there will not be a problem this Friday night.

P.S. Get the Bar B Q on Friday, it is good.

That is usually the type of news you get on there anymore. It use to be kind of funny and have some "insider" information. Still a good web page overall all for a high school. I would like to see some quotes from the coaches and maybe a biographical on them. They must all be pretty good for the tradition the school has. Is that possible?

I don't see David Lipscomb having any problems with a Giles County. If they minced meated C.C. and Creekwood, then there will not be a problem this Friday night.

P.S. Get the Bar B Q on Friday, it is good.

mustanglogob3.jpg

If you were referring to the Mustangfanpage, we consider it the one of the most complete high school websites on the internet. Consider the depth chart, game day notes, post game notes, game grade and commentary. Current Mustang Football and Lipscomb news, Historical information on the Lipscomb program, scouting reports, a whole page dedicated to Region 5 football. Pictures, slideshows, video clips. Coaches comments can be found on the opponents on the Radio Broadcasts, which appear live every Friday night on the site. A message board. Since the amount of traffic that we get from the opposing schools we do not post injury reports or game plans if that is what you are looking for. Listen to the radio broadcast and you will get it all. Lipscomb Mustang fans and Giles County fans all over the world will be able to listen live over the internet to the entire game. If there is something else that we need to add please let us know. Thanks for visiting the site. There is a world of stuff on the site you just have to find it.