Greenbrier at Pearl-Cohn

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Catfish,

Sorry to ruffle feathers (or in your case, gills), but as timbdp, that great prognosticator, would say:

we won

you lost

don't be mad

holla (Tim don't know what that means; I just added that part)

Actually we won and you lost buddy (28-3 was the score) ;);)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we won and you lost buddy (28-3 was the score) ;);)

:lol: Are you also supporting a DII team now? I can't find that score anywhere.

Anyway, in the Sycamore game I noticed where both 'IFs' played and they still got hammered. Have mercy!

Good luck with both...I mean all...of your teams this week. We'll be taking on a very dangerous Macon Co. team. The same team one of your teams(?) lost to last night.

Guest catfish-hunter

:D Are you also supporting a DII team now? I can't find that score anywhere.

Anyway, in the Sycamore game I noticed where both 'IFs' played and they still got hammered. Have mercy!

Good luck with both...I mean all...of your teams this week. We'll be taking on a very dangerous Macon Co. team. The same team one of your teams(?) lost to last night.

Surely you can find that score because it is the one you got when you came to Ashland City back in week five.

I've done Cheatham games all season long you idiot. I have no affiliation with Sycamore in 2005. You know that but you are just in denail because the team I support spanked your team this season :D:D

Better hope that WH doesn't do the same in week ten because if that happens Pearl-Cohn will be the 2005 Region 4-3A Champions. When was the last time you beat White House again????

I will feel bad for the guys like NoDoubt and COACHHARD, who I actually get along with. It is guys like you and GreenbrierCat2 who are the idiots I can't stand talking to on this website.

Surely you can find that score because it is the one you got when you came to Ashland City back in week five.

I've done Cheatham games all season long you idiot. I have no affiliation with Sycamore in 2005. You know that but you are just in denail because the team I support spanked your team this season :D:D

Better hope that WH doesn't do the same in week ten because if that happens Pearl-Cohn will be the 2005 Region 4-3A Champions. When was the last time you beat White House again????

I will feel bad for the guys like NoDoubt and COACHHARD, who I actually get along with. It is guys like you and GreenbrierCat2 who are the idiots I can't stand talking to on this website.

Oh! Oh, yeah. Sorry. I AM in denIAl because that was a fluke.

And, speaking of denial, who could blame you, a Sycamore grad, for having "no affiliation with Sycamore in 2005." In psycho terms, that'd be what Cat2 has correctly diagnosed that you have: ANGRY DENIAL w/ NO LOYALTY DISORDER.

You NEED to latch on to a team that has a few wins, although last night wasn't one of them, was it? Not many people lost twice last night, but you did! :D

So, in conclusion, we're kind of alike, except one thing: You live in a fantasy world and I don't.

Good night! (And don't forget to take your medicine...please!)

Guest catfish-hunter

And, speaking of denial, who could blame you, a Sycamore grad, for having "no affiliation with Sycamore in 2005." In psycho terms, that'd be what Cat2 has correctly diagnosed that you have: ANGRY DENIAL w/ NO LOYALTY DISORDER.

You NEED to latch on to a team that has a few wins, although last night wasn't one of them, was it? Not many people lost twice last night, but you did! :D

So, in conclusion, we're kind of alike, except one thing: You live in a fantasy world and I don't.

"fluke"??? Yeah right :D

Below is copied and pasted right from the TSSAA Regulations on their website:

C. In the event of a tie for the region winner, runner-up, third-place, or fourth-place team, if either team(s) has defeated the other(s) in regular-season play, the team(s) shall be rated above the other(s) in the standings. (After the region winner has been determined, the tie-breaker procedure shall begin all over again starting at the top to work out the runner-up position. The procedure shall be repeated to determine the third- and fourth-place teams.)

D. The following tie-breaking procedures shall be applied and all regular-season games, both region and non-region, shall count (After each of the following steps have been applied, item C above shall be applied.):

1. The team with the greatest number of victories.

2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

3. The team whose opponents have earned the most victories.

4. The team whose opponents have received fewer defeats.

5. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in its own class. 6. Ten yardline overtime procedure at neutral site Monday night at 7:30 P.M.

So, according to this, it does matter who Greenbrier loses to. If Greenbrier beats Macon and loses to White House, then Pearl Cohn would be region champs based on team with the most victories (Step 1 in Part D). Then, the tie-breaking procedure starts over again at step C (notice the part in bold and underlined above in Part D). Then, White House finishes 2nd due to the head-to-head over Greenbrier according to rule C. Greenbrier MUST beat White House to win the region championship or to even have a home playoff game! Losing to Macon would mean the difference between a #3 seed and a #4 seed unless they beat White House.

Bottom line is that there are still TOO MANY scenarios left to figure it all out. The Bobcats have to just take 'em "one game at a time" and keep on winning!

Also, anyone else noticed how GUTLESS tim bdp (blue devil punk) is? Haven't heard a peep out of him since Friday night. Can't wait to see his smack next week before the big game!

Guest catfish-hunter

Below is copied and pasted right from the TSSAA Regulations on their website:

So, according to this, it does matter who Greenbrier loses to. If Greenbrier beats Macon and loses to White House, then Pearl Cohn would be region champs based on team with the most victories (Step 1 in Part D). Then, the tie-breaking procedure starts over again at step C (notice the part in bold and underlined above in Part D). Then, White House finishes 2nd due to the head-to-head over Greenbrier according to rule C. Greenbrier MUST beat White House to win the region championship or to even have a home playoff game! Losing to Macon would mean the difference between a #3 seed and a #4 seed unless they beat White House.

Bottom line is that there are still TOO MANY scenarios left to figure it all out. The Bobcats have to just take 'em "one game at a time" and keep on winning!

Also, anyone else noticed how GUTLESS tim bdp (blue devil punk) is? Haven't heard a peep out of him since Friday night. Can't wait to see his smack next week before the big game!

Thank You for clearing that up. I thought I had it right originally but wtaylor did bring up a good point this afternoon.

You NEED to latch on to a team that has a few wins, although last night wasn't one of them, was it? Not many people lost twice last night, but you did! :thumb:

SportsDad, you know how kids are---very indecisive, think they know everything, rebellious and angry. Some might even be GREEN with envy when they are a wannabe. I do remember something about week 5. It was a non-region, REGULAR meaningless game that we lost. We weren't really healthy that week, ya know. I guess because that other team finally beat us, we'll hear about it forever. Well---you know why.

Greenbrier has a big challenge ahead of them with Macon. I'm sure Kirk and company will have the guys ready. The Bobcats D are going to have to contain Michael, and play the pass defense. With our guys coming off three weeks of big wins, they need to not have any let down. I'm sure they are pumped and will be even more with the school pumped up this coming week. The Greenbrier fans need to carpool and take a drive to Macon and fill up the stands. The next one is at home and will be standing room only. The boys just have to know what they can do, believe in themselves and make the plays. WE all know they can do it, but I'm sure there's alot of people that would like to see the Bobcats fall (just to make themselves 'feel better').

GO CATS! You guys KNOW how---just do it!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I'm counting on Greenbrier to make a statement. Don't be intimidated.

I count on Pearl making enough mistakes that Greenbrier takes advantage.

I sense GB is getting better each week

Pearl Cohn is a good team because of there speed and talent and heck of a coaching job. I think that they will win the region. They have a good record and they should do good in the future. and greenbrier was a good team and had good discipline and good coaching. Thirst #2 Go firebirds

Guest catfish-hunter

Pearl Cohn is a good team because of there speed and talent and heck of a coaching job. I think that they will win the region. They have a good record and they should do good in the future. and greenbrier was a good team and had good discipline and good coaching. Thirst #2 Go firebirds

The only way PC can win the region now is to beat Station Camp and hope that White House wins out (which would include a win over Greenbrier in week ten).