Greenbrier at Pearl-Cohn

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably could have used a better word than stale. I just mean Greenbriar runs maybe 5 plays out of various formations. No big play threat. They do an excellent job not turning the ball over. They are a very good well coached team but will need morethan 3 yards and a cloud of dust v.s a very speedy athletic defense. Good luck to the Bobcats regardless. I have the utmost respect for their program.

Guest catfish-hunter

Something tells me that deep down Catfish is pulling for Pearl Cohn. :)

That's it since this game affects both of the teams in Cheatham Co. is so many ways and all B) Once again allow me to say you are a moron :huh:

Thanks for the info NoDoubt and I'll try my best to wake up Saturday morning and catch the broadcast to that game.

Someone asked about parking....it's not too bad around the school. Several good lots to park in, you just have a pretty good walk to your seat, but nothing out of the ordinary.

The Pearl-Cohn seating is pretty decent. There won't be a full crowd on the home side, but the band is pretty active and never quits.

Trust me, the PA announcer will keep you in stitches tonight. He's worth the price of admission.

"Here come the Bobby Council. That's Metro Council-Man Bobby Two-Eight. Firebird O-fence. Uh. huh! Don't play wid it! Don't play wid it!"

"Touchdown Firebirds! Boom, boom, clap! Boom, boom, clap!" (he says that, not the band playing it)

Edited by letsgodevils

That's it since this game affects both of the teams in Cheatham Co. is so many ways and all :huh: Once again allow me to say you are a moron B)

Thanks for the info NoDoubt and I'll try my best to wake up Saturday morning and catch the broadcast to that game.

Oh, Catfish, you are so testy! :) The Cats have no bearing on your current school, the Cubs, but we know where your heart is and your alma mater just hasn't cut the mustard against the Cats. It doesn't take much to read between the lines with you. It's obvious you're for Pearl Cohn tonight, and want anybody but Greenbrier to come out on top. That's okay, but just admit it. :)

Someone asked about parking....it's not too bad around the school. Several good lots to park in, you just have a pretty good walk to your seat, but nothing out of the ordinary.

The Pearl-Cohn seating is pretty decent. There won't be a full crowd on the home side, but the band is pretty active and never quits.

Trust me, the PA announcer will keep you in stitches tonight. He's worth the price of admission.

"Here come the Bobby Council. That's Metro Council-Man Bobby Two-Eight. Firebird O-fence. Uh. huh! Don't play wid it! Don't play wid it!"

"Touchdown Firebirds! Boom, boom, clap! Boom, boom, clap!" (he says that, not the band playing it)

Thanks for the info.........

The announcer is something that I'll definitely be looking forward to.........

Hopefully our slow-down game will limit his material....

Thanks for the info.........

The announcer is something that I'll definitely be looking forward to.........

Hopefully our slow-down game will limit his material....

We beat them handily there last year and there were only about 100 Pearl-Cohn fans in the stands, but the PA announcer was in full force. He never slows it down, and he is very complimentary of the other team.

"Oooooh, that Ricky Ladd. What another tackle for da Ladd man! He got to be leading them Devils tonight. Ricky Ricky coming up big for da Blue Devs."

Guest catfish-hunter

Oh, Catfish, you are so testy! :thumb: The Cats have no bearing on your current school, the Cubs, but we know where your heart is and your alma mater just hasn't cut the mustard against the Cats. It doesn't take much to read between the lines with you. It's obvious you're for Pearl Cohn tonight, and want anybody but Greenbrier to come out on top. That's okay, but just admit it. :P

I admit it. You are right and I am wrong. Why would I ever argue with a guy who doesn't even know the current players from the former players at the school he "supports" :P:)