Scott CO Vs Kingston

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott had LA on 3rd down several times but didnt stop them. Then threw an interception right before half time for LA to take the lead by 2 TD's. But Congrats to LA on the W. I just hope Scotts D can stop Kingston's big RB.

Are you crazy? or what? LA was 3 for 4 on third downs! I dont call that converting on 3rd downs alot. LA if I remember right scored on 3 or 4 poss. only running or passing 1, 2 and 3 plays a poss. so u need to get the story straight......yes LA's D gave up points.....but Scott County officals also helped out on way to many occasions it was lopsided in pentalys u know that and everyone does! Good Luck to Scott tho.

Kingston 35

Scott 42

final score

kingston - 54

scott - 14

i didnt go watch, but i heard scott played pitiful. Kingston must've came out and really hit hard or something cuz scott didnt do wat i expected them to do from the looks of the score. Scott is out of playoff picture and kingston is in. good luck to kingston on the next couple games and good luck to scott against ac and knox catholic.

Smith played but was injured within the first five minutes of the game.Not sure what he injured but he came in and out of the game numerous times. Kingston's offense and defense obliterated Scott's from the start. Johnson from kingston scored 5 td's, King scored 2,and an interception by Brandon Quillen was the other score.Good luck to Scott the rest of the season and hopefully the yellow jackets can keep playin with some heart.