Huntingdon v. Gibson Co.

truth225

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Gibson County have? What offense and Deffense and how are they doing? Huntingdon will have to stay focused on this game but i dont see that being a problem. Good Luck Mustangs and Gibson County!

One word on O....Cunningham!...he is defaintly their go to man....also backed up by a so so QB with decient recivers who'll sneak behind ya if you aren't careful........i don't think Gibson Co. will have much that Huntingdon can't handle

I know you Mustang fans want to sit around and think about the big win over Milan all week, however, we got another region game this week with the Pioneers.

Hint.......the region is still up for grabs and the Mustangs still need to get better.

Will there be a let down after the Milan game? Overlook Gibson Co. maybe...........

NOT!!!!!

The coaches know this team can only get better and this team really needs to focus on getting better each week regardless of the upcoming competition's record.

Remember, it would make Humboldt's or USJ's season to knock off the Mustangs. So Mustangs........... EXPECT EVERYBODY'S A++++ GAME.

Huntingdon 34

Gibson Co. 14

GO STANGS :lol:

Reigny<<<<<<< :thumb: Looks at Wes and thinks..........Does this guy ever give up?

I dont care if they were 50-0............ AINT HAPPENING!!!

Your signature states that the name on the front of your jersey is more important than the one on the back................In your case there is a GREAT exception to the rule!!

GO STANGS!!

Edited by Reignydayz

Reigny<<<<<<< :thumb: Looks at Wes and thinks..........Does this guy ever give up?

I dont care if they were 50-0............ AINT HAPPENING!!!

GO STANGS!!

What about that 21 point win last week...were you wrong again? Why are you sending him to Bethel? He is better than that....(Looks at reigny, and thinks, does this guy really think he can play at Knoxville, and then pauses, on second thought, UT is terrible right now, so he could probably help them) :P

U-----University

T-----of Tennessee

M---that's where I'm at

U-T-M

nawwww we'll win by at least 22

:thumb:

Why are you so big on your boy in Rebel town for 1a Mr football? I didn't think you were that naive....your boy at GC as a sophomore is better than him! It is easy to look good against some of the teams he has played. Me and heavyd could throw the ball against some of those teams. Huntingdon put a goose egg on him!

U-----University

T-----of Tennessee

M---that's where I'm at

U-T-M