PERRY COUNTY VIKINGS

vikingfan3031

TO EVERYONE OF THE PARENTS OF FOOTBALLS PLAYERS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR KIDS AND THEIR TEAM.BUT DO YOU SUPPORT THERE COACHING STAFF?? OR IS IT THAT THE BETTER PART OF THE COMMUNITY DREADS FOOTBALLS SEASON AND CAN NOT WAIT TILL BASKETBALL SEASON??

I HAVE NOT BEEN IN TOWN FOR AWHILE BUT I'M BACK AND SINCE I HAVE BEEN BACK NO CHANGE AT ALL FOR THE COMMUNITY SUPPORT. BUT BASKETBALL SEASON COMES WATCH OUT ...... THE WHOLE COUNTY COMES TO GAMES.GET MORE SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND NOT JUST THE PARENTS THESE KIDS WILL DO BETTER. FOR THOSE THAT HATE FOOTBALL IN P.C YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THESE KIDS ARE OR SHOULD BE HAVING FUN AND KEEPING THEM OUT OF TROUBLE.

NOW FOR THE COACHING STAFF. GO RICK RICE.... WHY?? B/C A MAN THAT CHOSES HIS JOB OVER HIS KIDS IS NOT A MAN. AS FOR C. ROBINSON PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WHY HE LEFT AND NOT YOUR OPINION EITHER. C. RICE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THAT PROGRAM IT'S UNREAL. MOVED REGIONS MOVED SCHDULES AROUND JUST TO SEE THAT PROGRAM BE SUCCESSFUL. SO TELL ME PLEASE WHAT HE IS DOING WRONG.

TO THE PLAYERS OF P.C~

FORGET WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS GO OUT THERE KICK SOME ROYAL BUTT PROVE TO EVERYONE IN P.C THAT FOOTBALL IS HERE AND WE DESERVE TO BE HERE.

PLEASE IF YOUR SCARED TO POST SOMETHING ON HERE EMAIL ME VIKINGFAN3031@YAHOO.COM

I'M BACK HERE MY WORDS NOW

I'M A VIKING A TRUE VIKING WITH THE FOOTBALL BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH ME ARE YOU ????? GO VIKINGS

TO EVERYONE OF THE PARENTS OF FOOTBALLS PLAYERS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR KIDS AND THEIR TEAM.BUT DO YOU SUPPORT THERE COACHING STAFF?? OR IS IT THAT THE BETTER PART OF THE COMMUNITY DREADS FOOTBALLS SEASON AND CAN NOT WAIT TILL BASKETBALL SEASON??

I HAVE NOT BEEN IN TOWN FOR AWHILE BUT I'M BACK AND SINCE I HAVE BEEN BACK NO CHANGE AT ALL FOR THE COMMUNITY SUPPORT. BUT BASKETBALL SEASON COMES WATCH OUT ...... THE WHOLE COUNTY COMES TO GAMES.GET MORE SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND NOT JUST THE PARENTS THESE KIDS WILL DO BETTER. FOR THOSE THAT HATE FOOTBALL IN P.C YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THESE KIDS ARE OR SHOULD BE HAVING FUN AND KEEPING THEM OUT OF TROUBLE.

NOW FOR THE COACHING STAFF. GO RICK RICE.... WHY?? B/C A MAN THAT CHOSES HIS JOB OVER HIS KIDS IS NOT A MAN. AS FOR C. ROBINSON PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WHY HE LEFT AND NOT YOUR OPINION EITHER. C. RICE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THAT PROGRAM IT'S UNREAL. MOVED REGIONS MOVED SCHDULES AROUND JUST TO SEE THAT PROGRAM BE SUCCESSFUL. SO TELL ME PLEASE WHAT HE IS DOING WRONG.

TO THE PLAYERS OF P.C~

FORGET WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS GO OUT THERE KICK SOME ROYAL BUTT PROVE TO EVERYONE IN P.C THAT FOOTBALL IS HERE AND WE DESERVE TO BE HERE.

PLEASE IF YOUR SCARED TO POST SOMETHING ON HERE EMAIL ME VIKINGFAN3031@YAHOO.COM

I'M BACK HERE MY WORDS NOW

I'M A VIKING A TRUE VIKING WITH THE FOOTBALL BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH ME ARE YOU ????? GO VIKINGS

Basketball is always going to be the #1 sport in Perry County. Getting upset at that fact isn't going to change anything. Winning 6 state championships, having 2 Mr. Basketballs and one Miss Basketball will usually make a small community gravitate towards that sport.

Perry County's schedule is the second toughest in 1A. You've had to play two top 10 teams in 1A, got beaten by a very good 2A Riverside team, and you're probably going to drop 2 more (Wayne County and Collinwood) before the season is over. Community support isn't beating Perry County. Better teams are beating Perry County.

The coaches didn't realign the regions, TSSAA did.

Most people have enough sense to know that it will take several years to turn Perry County into a consistantly good football program. They knew this when they got it going again a few years back.

Basketball is always going to be the #1 sport in Perry County. Getting upset at that fact isn't going to change anything. Winning 6 state championships, having 2 Mr. Basketballs and one Miss Basketball will usually make a small community gravitate towards that sport.

Perry County's schedule is the second toughest in 1A. You've had to play two top 10 teams in 1A, got beaten by a very good 2A Riverside team, and you're probably going to drop 2 more (Wayne County and Collinwood) before the season is over. Community support isn't beating Perry County. Better teams are beating Perry County.

The coaches didn't realign the regions, TSSAA did.

Most people have enough sense to know that it will take several years to turn Perry County into a consistantly good football program. They knew this when they got it going again a few years back.

OOOO I QUESS C. RICE DIDNT CALL TSSAA AND ASKED FOR THEM TO REVIEW THERE REGION DID HE. NO GRATITUDE FOR THE COACHES AND AGAIN NO SUPPORT. NO BODY ASKED FOR P.C TO BE TURNED INTO A FOOTBALL TOWN, EXACTLY WHEN DID THEY WIN IS THE LAST TIME THEY WON STATE?? THIS FOOTBALL TEAM DESERVES SOME GRATITUDE FROM THEY COMMUNITY. THESE KIDS WORK THERE BUTT OFF EVERY WEEK TO TRY TO SHOW THEY BELONG. I WAS APART OF THE 1ST TEAM IN FOOTBALL FOR4 P.C NOT MIDDLE SCHOOL NOT HIGH SCHOOL BUT JR. PRO THEN I PLAYED EVERY YEAR THERE AFTER. I LOVE THIS TOWN AND FOOTBALL TEAM. MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD SAY HEY "WE ARE NOT HAVING A GREAT SEASON BUT KIDS WE'RE BEHIND YOU NO MATTER WHAT"

BESIDES PARENTS. AND IF THE RESPOND WAS FROM TIM ARMSTRONG I'M ASHAMED FOR YOU AND OF YOU BEING APART OF THIS FOOTBALL TEAM.

I LOVE THE COACHING STAFF IN P.C AND ALL THE SUPPORTERS

GO VIKINGS

#1...I'm not saying that the community shouldn't support the kids, coaches and the program. I am saying that you shouldn't hold your breath waiting for football to be the sport around which Perry County rallies. Especially when they aren't winning many games.

#2...The multiplier rule and the subsequent realignment of the regions is the reason Perry County is where it is. I'm sure every coach that has coached at Perry County appealed to TSSAA to get in their current region, but it only happened after realignment and the 1.8 multiplier.

#3...Who is Tim Armstrong?

#4...TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK!

vikingfan3031...Glad to have you here, but please don`t post in all caps.

Thanks

Ditto. It's considered YELLING in the computer world. But hey, maybe you were yelling, and if so, then I recant.

I know how frustrated one can get with a coaching staff, and I'm not referring to Riverside football's coaching staff; many moons ago in another sport.

OOOO I QUESS C. RICE DIDNT CALL TSSAA AND ASKED FOR THEM TO REVIEW THERE REGION DID HE. NO GRATITUDE FOR THE COACHES AND AGAIN NO SUPPORT. NO BODY ASKED FOR P.C TO BE TURNED INTO A FOOTBALL TOWN, EXACTLY WHEN DID THEY WIN IS THE LAST TIME THEY WON STATE?? THIS FOOTBALL TEAM DESERVES SOME GRATITUDE FROM THEY COMMUNITY. THESE KIDS WORK THERE BUTT OFF EVERY WEEK TO TRY TO SHOW THEY BELONG. I WAS APART OF THE 1ST TEAM IN FOOTBALL FOR4 P.C NOT MIDDLE SCHOOL NOT HIGH SCHOOL BUT JR. PRO THEN I PLAYED EVERY YEAR THERE AFTER. I LOVE THIS TOWN AND FOOTBALL TEAM. MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD SAY HEY "WE ARE NOT HAVING A GREAT SEASON BUT KIDS WE'RE BEHIND YOU NO MATTER WHAT"

BESIDES PARENTS. AND IF THE RESPOND WAS FROM TIM ARMSTRONG I'M ASHAMED FOR YOU AND OF YOU BEING APART OF THIS FOOTBALL TEAM.

I LOVE THE COACHING STAFF IN P.C AND ALL THE SUPPORTERS

GO VIKINGS

I asked nicely the first time because you are new here. But you went and did it again. Next time I`m just gonna delete your post. It`s bad etiquette to use all caps and it`s much harder to read.

Thanks VG

I agree that Rick Rice has done a lot for our program, he has stuck around longer than anyone but Barry Laster, My son has played since the beginning as well and is in his 10 year of football, If anyone knows who I am, you know you wouldn't have ever seen my kid on the basketball courts :thumb: . He has loved every minute of it , and is helping coach one of the jr pro teams this year and wants to get into coaching as a career. But we all know this is Bball country, and that sport is going to get the lions share of the attention, due to the storied history of it, from Albert Ellison to Kirk Haston and the Rhodes' in between. I have been at almost every game the HS has played in the last nine years and we have a core group of fans who support us every step of the way,(parents and folks without kids on the team as well). Just asks the folks at Greenfield, Gleason, JCS, West Carroll, USJ et al how many folks we bring. Not saying that we have enough support, can never be too much of it, but it is getting there.

Sorry about the caps thing. Well to all of pc next season is all up to you. I hope that there are more pep around to support c rice. good luck fellas keep up the hard work.

timi armstrong has been bad mouthing the football team ever since his brother couldnt hack it on the field. his brother was one of the biggest guys pc has ever had but he didnt want to win or well he didnt have the heart. he has been a horrible downer on this program including bad mouthing coaching staff. i love ya vikings keep up the hard work.