Week 8: Antioch @ Undefeated McGavock

guatetrojan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get that I was a punter(I wasn't, btw)?

Competitor

Group: Guests

Member No.: 80,227

Centennial High School, Kicker, 2002-03 season, 03-04 season.

Kicker..............sorry bout that. Where you any good?

zd

If I weren't a huge Greenwave fan I would be at this game. This should be a tough game for both teams. I can only comment on Antioch because I've seen them play and I can tell you they HIT really HARD and quick. Watch out for 9 he is a real football player. This will either be a 28-24 or a 10-7 I think these two teams are that close, but again I know nothing about Mickey G other than they are UNDEFEATED...and only 4 teams in 5A can say that.

Just a side note...if H-ville, HL and Glencliff all lose this week they could be out of playoff contention. They are all out if Antioch wins and they all lose.

Of course we are all fodder for 6-5A...right?

Edited by wave88

Antioch wins this game if they show up and the QB has a game like he did against Hendersonville. McGavock wins this one if Antioch does not show up and the QB has a game like he did against a lot of the other teams. Preston Brown will get his yards, and Antioch's defense will show up. It will come down to special teams and field position. Game will go big towards winning region for either team.

Edited by nununu

Antioch wins this game if they show up and the QB has a game like he did against Hendersonville. McGavock wins this one if Antioch does not show up and the QB has a game like he did against a lot of the other teams. Preston Brown will get his yards, and Antioch's defense will show up. It will come down to special teams and field position. Game will go big towards winning region for either team.

i think McGavock could shut down preston brown, like they did against maplewood's RB Holt. Edited by guatetrojan