Region 6-5A

fromthetop2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching Channel 5 last night for the scores and this is how they butchered it:

Brentwood 28-Centennial 17

Columbia 14-Franklin 13

I went to bed thinking "I've got to read about that Franklin game in the morning-somebody (everybody) must have gotten hurt."

Of course, the paper had things a little more accurate.

And to think they get upset when we question the media's accuracy or bias?

Re the Brentwood-Centennial Game:

Bruce McCurdy, Steven Reese, Alex Holling and the Omnipresent Bruin Defense looked spectacular last night.

Greg Gregory is Greg Gregory. Did they attempt to win the game, or were they going through the motions in trying to pile up stats? Finally they wore down the Bruin reserves by the final two minutes of the second half.

When it was third and long, he would stay in the bone.

When the were down by 21, they stayed in the bone.

Then they would open it up, have a little success with some safe passes-but OOPS, got to back to the bone.

They were down by 28 and stayed in the bone. When they recoverd the Bruin fumble on their five, they stayed in the bone, with the occaisional pass. Their only quest as the game wound down was to score SOMETHING.

Well Greg, congratulations. Your first teamers finally reached the endzone against the JV's with 2:01 left in the game. Got to feel good about that, eh?

Proof positive the the BONE works.

As long as the Cougars are guided by this juggernaut of offensive play calling, your record against the Bruins will stay pristine-0 for Ever.

And the playoffs will be always beyond your reach.

I was watching Channel 5 last night for the scores and this is how they butchered it:

Brentwood 28-Centennial 17

Columbia 14-Franklin 13

I went to bed thinking "I've got to read about that Franklin game in the morning-somebody (everybody) must have gotten hurt."

Of course, the paper had things a little more accurate.

And to think they get upset when we question the media's accuracy or bias?

Re the Brentwood-Centennial Game:

Bruce McCurdy, Steven Reese, Alex Holling and the Omnipresent Bruin Defense looked spectacular last night.

Greg Gregory is Greg Gregory. Did they attempt to win the game, or were they going through the motions in trying to pile up stats? Finally they wore down the Bruin reserves by the final two minutes of the second half.

When it was third and long, he would stay in the bone.

When the were down by 21, they stayed in the bone.

Then they would open it up, have a little success with some safe passes-but OOPS, got to back to the bone.

They were down by 28 and stayed in the bone. When they recoverd the Bruin fumble on their five, they stayed in the bone, with the occaisional pass. Their only quest as the game wound down was to score SOMETHING.

Well Greg, congratulations. Your first teamers finally reached the endzone against the JV's with 2:01 left in the game. Got to feel good about that, eh?

Proof positive the the BONE works.

As long as the Cougars are guided by this juggernaut of offensive play calling, your record against the Bruins will stay pristine-0 for Ever.

And the playoffs will be always beyond your reach.

Ugh, I'm so SICK of the play calling. The spread offense WORKS. Even with a freshman quarterback we were able to move the ball. Red zone production was poor as well. Inside the 10 of Brentwood twice and we get nothing out of it. This team is not a bad team for as young as they are, but the coaching...well, it doesn't give them a chance to win.

my predictions for the playoffs in region 6-5A

1. Ravenwood

2. Brentwood

3. Franklin (after defeating DC and DC loses to Ravenwood)

4. Dickson County (backed in to playoffs this year cause of nice start in region play)

Ravenwood is going to win out this year along with brentwood and ravenwood will be guarenteed 2 playoff home games which is a big edge cause ravenwood can get a crowd even in away games. (you shouldve been at the BA and RHS game at BA, RHS had at least 5 times as many fans as BA but RHS struggles in rainy conditions)

my predictions for the playoffs in region 6-5A

1. Ravenwood

2. Brentwood

3. Franklin (after defeating DC and DC loses to Ravenwood)

4. Dickson County (backed in to playoffs this year cause of nice start in region play)

Ravenwood is going to win out this year along with brentwood and ravenwood will be guarenteed 2 playoff home games which is a big edge cause ravenwood can get a crowd even in away games. (you shouldve been at the BA and RHS game at BA, RHS had at least 5 times as many fans as BA but RHS struggles in rainy conditions)

JW, are u a player or a fan?