7-AAA

Let'em Play

I aint tryna call you a liar and I dont know becuase i dont goto school there but I have a EXTREMELY HARD time believing that they are there EVERY morning at 6, I just dont hardly believe that one man. This aint no college basketball.

Considering ALL WILL be playing college bball......I would say that Hoolie is right and they are getting a head start. Why is that so hard to believe??.....we have players at OHS that come in at 6AM to work out for football b/c they play another sport and don't want to miss out on the weights. It is voluntary, but we have at least 8 that come EVERY day. If you don't believe me...ask Tyler Burnett. There are LOTS of dedicated athletes and coaches in this area.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering ALL WILL be playing college bball......I would say that Hoolie is right and they are getting a head start. Why is that so hard to believe??.....we have players at OHS that come in at 6AM to work out for football b/c they play another sport and don't want to miss out on the weights. It is voluntary, but we have at least 8 that come EVERY day. If you don't believe me...ask Tyler Burnett. There are LOTS of dedicated athletes and coaches in this area.

None more dedicated than your main man GARY RANKIN :huh:

None more dedicated than your main man GARY RANKIN :huh:

Nope.....he doesn't even show up for the "dummy" class he is assigned to be "teaching" at 7AM. Just ask Dave....he was supposedly enrolled in it last yr wasn't he?

Play with fire kid and you are going to get burned.....

Back to bball now.......does anyone else have players injured besides Ramsey for Siegel?

Also to any Lebanon poster..........where is the Cross kid going to school?

Edited by 2priceless

Cross is at Cumberland playing fball........he sat out this season...but he will be back in action soon

Thank you so much.....a very talented young man on both the hardwood and grass. I always loved his three-point shot, and his discipline on the court. I also heard that he was a great student and person as well. We need more kids like him.

Nope.....he doesn't even show up for the "dummy" class he is assigned to be "teaching" at 7AM. Just ask Dave....he was supposedly enrolled in it last yr wasn't he?

Um well the last thing i want to do is turn this thread into another Riverdale football/ Gary Rankin thread becuase this is a great district and basketball is a great sport.

But first of all Gary Rankin is a Driver's Ed Class not a "dummy" class. We certainly have none of those at Riverdale. Riverdale actually has the best academic scores of all 4 boro schools. Drivers Ed is important, it lowers your insurance and teaches a young kid how to drive by placing them in a friendly, comfortable, and formative environment. And no there is no reason to ask Dave, I still remember his class schedule from last year and Driver's Ed sure wasnt one of his classes. That is for 16 year old sophmore's not for a 19 year old senior that has been driving for 3 years.

But anyways, yea I love playing against Todd more so than any other player in the district. If i recall correctly I played him 11 times while in high school (3 as a freshman, 3 sophmore, 2 junior, 3 senior). I respected his game as much as any. My family is from Lebanon and grandparents live there and mom and dad went to school there so I always looked foward to playing Todd and the Blue Devils. Best of luck to him with school and football.