7-AAA

Let'em Play

u r wrong. hoolie posted & is braggin on himself. he wanted evry-1 2 know that utc wanted names from him & wanted 2 offer him a scholarship. if he wasn't wantin his ego stroked then he wouldn't have gotten on here and bragged and said it. it is all about the glory, the name in the paper, the posts all about the students, the newspaper articles.....on and on. strokin all of ur egos.

what u r sayin makes no sense whatsoever. u just cant b objective enuff 2 see it.

2p is a good man. he supports ohs win or lose. he has supported ur program 2. u get on here & try 2 make fun of the man sayin he is a sub at oakland when he isn't. that is what u r all about. thinkin u r better and makin fun of others. if that makes u think u r a big man, keep at it. but 2 any-1 readin it, we all probably look like fools. and yes, i put myself in that category 2. i am a fool 2 4 wastin time arguin .

Lol glad u finally saw it. Id uve pictured myself as a fool if i was arguing against 3 siegel posters also.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole
Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825869083' date='Dec 11 2005 - 09:55 PM']

Yeah i would also wanna watch that. I should start bringing a tape recorder

to games

Just so you know Brady isnt the best #10 in the Ncaa he goes by the name of Ainge.

Wrong again Oland...

I said that to prove a point that it isn't "only in our mind" as you say. and the only reason the coach even said anything to me is because I was wearing a Siegel Nation shirt. Like I said selective reading about the "scholarship". And i wasn't bragging as you would like to call it...stating a fact to prove your statement wrong. So I guess proving you wrong isn't allowed now because it is bragging eh? Must be a nice world where its a catch 22 to prove you wrong. Sorry only in your lil un-objective world. If you want to try your hand at a comeback...reply to the whole post...not just the parts you think you have a reply to :thumb:

Why do you think we tell people to stay off student sections threads? To keep some level of objectivity because there is no point in going in there and saying your own school. Might as well just be named "What school do you go to". I know what it looks like when we go in there and say Siegel and I personally hate it. If we had no level of objectivity would we mention other schools in the best team in state thread? Would we give credit to Cookville or Riverdale? Would we do anything but talk about Siegel? No we wouldnt so that arguement is out the window

and for the record...none of us have said a negative word about 2priceless. He can get on here argue with the best with facts to support his claims, unlike you who gets on here saying whatever makes your arguement even though most is not true.

Guest The Black Hole

try the houston rockets

so one TD makes one the best? Odd. And it came against the Texans, come on now.

Post like this Bigdust,real relative to 7AAA

Edited by The Black Hole

i mean the last 4 pages are over nothing but how Siegels student section is bigger than Oaklands, and how Oakland only wants to play us. If they only wanted to play us, we would be the only team on their schedule. Who cares about who has more students who comes to the games? What does that have to with how Oakland is 3-0 in the district, or how Blackman managed to win the other night? Absolutely nothing. I mean if you just want to run up your post count, ask coacht if he can just adjust your number so you dont take up space over uesless chatter.

Put urself in the shoes of an oakland player and tell me after losing 4 times last year that u wouldnt be looking forward to january 6th

Guest dare_2_dream
Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825869104' date='Dec 11 2005 - 10:05 PM']

Put urself in the shoes of an oakland player and tell me after losing 4 times last year that u wouldnt be looking forward to january 6th

I would but I would look forward to the other games that lead up to it...

Edited by dare_2_dream

and we aren't saying its the only game of the year...but when people blindly say that Oakland isn't looking forward to the game at all then almost leaves us no choice but to call them out on the lie when Oakland players have spoken directly to us about how they can't wait.

You can be looking forward to a game and not care about the next few upcoming games. Nobody is saying that when Oakland is on the court they are thinking about Siegel.