Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krp just admit it...you are the biggest "HATER" out there when it comes to Trousdale County Football...I love hearing you whine all the time...

You are crazy! I admire Trousdale County's football team and have for a long time. I always looked forward when TC played SP because they are so much alike. Both from small communities that always show up to play win or lose. I have never said the team chose to go up to 3A they just do what they are told. I don't whine as it stands right now it is TC-2 SP-2 and if they meet again may the best team win and there's always next year. I have some good friends from Hartsville and I did all I could for the people of Hartsville when the tragedy struck several years ago. You have me all wrong.

man i go get my final packing together and missed all the fun ...dang it...its almost time for the game of the week i would think....i know alot has been down right hateful but i think we got one of if not the longest thread this week... but aint it been fun.. go jackets

Yep, a real blast. All in the name of "Friendship"

...learned a long time ago to never pull one that wasn't or if you aren't sure you'll use it...

May the best team win, as it should be.

EE-OUT

I'm sure the best team will win. I would wish the Jackets good luck but they don't need it. Go Jackets from your friends on the hill.