Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

well thanks for a weeks worth of entertaining. snoball looking for some wrastling action on christmas? purplegold fan i do know who you are by the way. i have to turn in my antenna to the guy i sold it to in a bit so just wanted to post telling yall cya in a couple of weeks. look forward to getting home to everyone and getting to go watch TC go after another gold one. would be nice. everyone stay safe and cya soon. :thumb:

Edited by JACKETFAN90

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thanks for a weeks worth of entertaining. snoball looking for some wrastling action on christmas? purplegold fan i do know who you are by the way. i have to turn in my antenna to the guy i sold it to in a bit so just wanted to post telling yall cya in a couple of weeks. look forward to getting home to everyone and getting to go watch TC go after another gold one. would be nice. everyone stay safe and cya soon. :ph34r:

congrats to the yellowjackets good win, hats off to friendship played a good 4 qtrs, glad to see no one came to see me in the er, hope that one kids knee is ok he showed a lot of guts returning to the action, im sure friendship will bring it even harder if we meet in the playoffs, hard to beat a team twice, jacketfan iv got a mean crossface chicken wing with your name on hav a safe trip home, tndeveloper see if you can set up a consult for the tc team with one of those cosmetic dentist, seems their chompers are staind green from all that commador meat they just feasted on :ph34r::ph34r::P:blink:

Personally, having never been to a football game in Hartsville I didn't know what to expect.

Trousdale County has a tradition of fielding a good football team every year, and everybody there takes football very seriously.

First I would say the field was beautiful. I have never seen a football field that was any prettier or as well maintained.

Second I would say the Trousdale County team is very well coached, and played with alot of class. I never saw what I thought was a cheap shot, there was no mouthing. Your team just came out there and played football.

I think having Trousdale County back in this region is good because it gives our team and the other teams a gauge to see where our football program is, and maybe even a model to use to improve our football program.

Personally, having never been to a football game in Hartsville I didn't know what to expect.

Trousdale County has a tradition of fielding a good football team every year, and everybody there takes football very seriously.

First I would say the field was beautiful. I have never seen a football field that was any prettier or as well maintained.

Second I would say the Trousdale County team is very well coached, and played with alot of class. I never saw what I thought was a cheap shot, there was no mouthing. Your team just came out there and played football.

I think having Trousdale County back in this region is good because it gives our team and the other teams a gauge to see where our football program is, and maybe even a model to use to improve our football program.

You are the most intelligent person in Wilson County. ;) The field normally looks great, but last night it was outstanding. I think they put in extra work for Homecoming is the reason why, and they knew the TV crews would be rolling in to see this championship game.

Give both teams credit. Jacket scored on turnover and Friendships defense kept them in it all night. I cant wait to see them play again in the 3rd round. The score did not reflect the game but a W is a W and the Jackets are Region Champs. CONGRATS. Hope that Friendship and Trousdale have a safe playoff series and cant wait for the game of the year b/w Trousdale and Friendship.

I heard they didn't play up to their full capcity. Better find someone who can snap the ball. Those kinds of mistakes will catch up to you in days to come. Good luck Jackets!

the snapper got hurt. i'm sure he will be back and clint will make sure the back up will be ready to go if that ever happens again.

Give both teams credit. Jacket scored on turnover and Friendships defense kept them in it all night. I cant wait to see them play again in the 3rd round. The score did not reflect the game but a W is a W and the Jackets are Region Champs. CONGRATS. Hope that Friendship and Trousdale have a safe playoff series and cant wait for the game of the year b/w Trousdale and Friendship.

I wouldn't be so sure that Friendship and Trousdale will play again in the playoffs. Its likely that Friendship will have to get by South Pittsburgh first and Im not sure they can do that.

• 3 weeks later...