Siegel Nation?

clifford20

OK, I have heard all this great talk about the Siegel Nation and how they are the most loyal fan's in high school sports. Well I have been to a couple Siegel Volleyball games this year and there are never more then 5 or 6 students at the games!

So, my challenge is for the Siegel Nation to show up!!....Come to one game this year in support of your 45-10 Siegel Volleyball team.

Even if we can only get 20 of the "siegel nation" to show up that would be great.

So HARRIS HOOLIGANS if you can read this...then you better be there. There is also a Region game that night for the soccer team...so come to volleyball and then walk over to the soccer game!!

Tuesday is the region at HOME!!

Siegel plays Tullahoma and if they win that then they will play the winner of the Cookeville VS Columbia game. The Cookeville games this year of been incredible to watch. The championship game is at approx 7:00 and the stars will be playing in it hopefully.

WE NEED THE NATION TO SHOW UP AND SUPPORT THE STARS.

OK, I have heard all this great talk about the Siegel Nation and how they are the most loyal fan's in high school sports. Well I have been to a couple Siegel Volleyball games this year and there are never more then 5 or 6 students at the games!

So, my challenge is for the Siegel Nation to show up!!....Come to one game this year in support of your 45-10 Siegel Volleyball team.

Even if we can only get 20 of the "siegel nation" to show up that would be great.

So HARRIS HOOLIGANS if you can read this...then you better be there. There is also a Region game that night for the soccer team...so come to volleyball and then walk over to the soccer game!!

Tuesday is the region at HOME!!

Siegel plays Tullahoma and if they win that then they will play the winner of the Cookeville VS Columbia game. The Cookeville games this year of been incredible to watch. The championship game is at approx 7:00 and the stars will be playing in it hopefully.

WE NEED THE NATION TO SHOW UP AND SUPPORT THE STARS.

Don't be too sure, Tullahoma may have a few tricks up their sleeves.

The Albaugh Nation will arrive and ready to play.

Good Luck. :D