Columbia Academy At Mt. Pleasant-big Game!

MPTigerT

I believe those were Mt. Pleasant Fans circling the streets around the field blowing their horns before game time. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

No they just wish they were MP fans. That's what CA does at many of the away games. Their arriving fashionably late!!!! and bringing attention to themselves!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a columbia academy fan I was born and raised in Wayne County and aint nobody at either school in wayne county gonna be scared like those undersized kids at Ca were. Hope you dont lose till we can see you again and you better find somebody who can throw a football quick.(not to mention stop a pass) cause its coming. :thumb:

:thumb: No need to throw when you don't have too, And as I recall, no team from Wayne County stopped out running game either. I don't believe we will lose, If I were a fan from Wayne County, I'd worry about winning first............... cause the Tigers will be home for the next three games

However, some of your linemen are so obese i seriously think they need medical attention. Im not kidding, they should be called heart attack, stroke, diabetes, hypertension, and pulmonary disease. 75 and 76 will die before they are 35 if dont get help.

I think you're just jealous of our line. You don't worry about 75 or 76, they will both be just fine.

I cant recall waynesboros record but collinwood skinned the tigers at least the LAST THREE TIMES they visited the Jungle. Anyhow, i dont really care so good luck in the playoffs,

I do believe we have taken care of Collinwood at least the LAST TWO TIMES we've played there, so what does that matter. You sure have posted in this topic like someone who cares.