Fulton Vs Carter

Falcon2

Like falcon2006 said........I love it when people overlook us. Fulton is finally starting to look like the team we expected them to be. The defense is finally settling in and playing very well and the offense is clicking and Jock is settling in at quarterback. Fulton keeps it rolling this week by 21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa has a great team with about 4 or 5 great players. Carter has good players that can make plays. They have 3 runningbacks that can run the ball great and they have 3 good wide recievers. That is what well balanced means they do not have to go to there playmakers, anyone on this team can make a big play. Here is another question. What teams have the Falcons played? Sure you played Alcoa but who else ???Scott, Kingston, a 1 dimentional Catholic team. Don't be mad because the Falcons could not live up to the hype of going undefeated again. Lets see what happens on Friday night, I think you guys will have a different outlook when the game is over. ;)

There was no hype about them going undefeated again, because they haven't ever gone undefeated. They just know how to win when it really counts. You say Carter has good players- well they probably are good, compared to the rest of your weak region. Your about to find out what playing a real team ifrom a much better region is like.

This is going to be a good one. Maybe the best 3A game this year, at least this side of the state.

I haven't seen Fulton play this year but they seem to be peaking at the right time and there may be a little chip on thier shoulder. Fulton is the defending State Champion and if they can beat Catholic like they did last week, they ARE for real. I watched Catholic just destroy Anderson County earlier in the year and to be honest, I felt like they would be the team to beat in 3-A this year. But, thats why they play 'em, and Fulton proved me wrong.

I have seen Carter play and they are a good football team. Watched them beat a good Seymour team by just playing better all over the field. Carter is a very talented and balanced team and is going to present problems to whoever they play.

For all you folks that think Region 2, 3A is so vastly superior, you need to get out more. I'm willing to bet that most of you guys haven't seen any of the Region 1 teams play? I've seen teams from both and they really do use the same football.

I am definately going to watch this one Friday night and would not be surprised to see Carter win in a close game. Boy, don't you just love High School Football !!!!

Fulton knows how to win when it counts????? What about the thier first two region games. A-E and Anderson County. Now they are in a situation of win or go home. If they new how to win when it counts then they would not be in this situation. They would already have a spot in the playoffs.

And stop thinking that Reigion 2 is so much better its not! As a matter of fact you say that our players are better than other team's players in our "weak" region. Some of them are better than players on your roster. Carter has played teams in a lot better region that yours. 3-4A last year almost the entire team played against Maryville (which demolishes Alcoa), Central, Powell.

Yes Fulton has put themselves in a must win situation at the end of the year this year and last year, the A-E and AC games were huge and we cant do anything about it now. We have to play like were capable and we are doing that now. Hate to break it to ya.......Region 2 is better than Region 1......that's not just coming out of peoples mouths, it shows in the playoffs. This year Region 2 will have a better team miss the playoffs and a team like Gibbs will make it in Region 1....just the facts

Are you kidding me? They've played Alcoa, who would probably beat Carter by 50 points. Plus, Alcoa's more balanced than Carter. A QB with 1,500 yds, RB with 1100 yds., and another RB with 500. Fulton's played a lot more difficult teams than Carter. I'm still saying Fulton by 3 or 4 TD's.

carter has a qb throwing for 1300 yrds

rb with 900 yrs and another with 400 yrds and another with more than 600 total yrds

receviers have 500 plus yrds another with 300 plus yrd

so before you say alcoa puts up stats look at carters

Fulton knows how to win when it counts????? What about the thier first two region games. A-E and Anderson County. Now they are in a situation of win or go home. If they new how to win when it counts then they would not be in this situation. They would already have a spot in the playoffs.

And stop thinking that Reigion 2 is so much better its not! As a matter of fact you say that our players are better than other team's players in our "weak" region. Some of them are better than players on your roster. Carter has played teams in a lot better region that yours. 3-4A last year almost the entire team played against Maryville (which demolishes Alcoa), Central, Powell.

From top to bottom your region is weaker. Come on Gibbs, Union Co., Claiborne. Seymour is down this year. Carter has a good team, and if they had any competition it was from outside their region.

carter has a qb throwing for 1300 yrds

rb with 900 yrs and another with 400 yrds and another with more than 600 total yrds

receviers have 500 plus yrds another with 300 plus yrd

so before you say alcoa puts up stats look at carters

How in the WORLD could anyone compare Carter to Alcoa?? Have you seen Alcoas schedule?

The Hornets werent even competitive in 3-4A for years, wait I know, this would have been their year in 4-A too right? :thumb: Carter has played NOBODY, Centrals JV would be undefeated with their schedule. Now the Hornets biggest competition for the year will be against a Fulton team that has been down by falcon standards. Fulton wins this one BIG as they have regrouped and get ready for the playoffs.