Farragut Admirals Vs Soddy

rigger101

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut better not overlook Soddy, they are prime for an upset.

He's right. Every Farragut player needs to put last years score on their mirror and make sure its the first and last thing they see every day.

Good Luck Ads. I will be working at VA Beach, Friday and hope someone keeps the board updated. Or if someone knows if it will be carried on the net , that info would be great.fhs.jpg

Did SD have any players out for the OR game? Tuff 3 weeks for SD, OR, Farragut and the owls. WB may be is the best position going into the playoffs.

The injury bug has been all over the Trojans since day 1, but Dobbs was the biggest loss for the OR game. He will most likely be back this week, which will allow Atchley and Ricketts to spread the field. Not making any predictions, but if SD's defense plays like they did in the 1st half vs. OR (minus the reverse quarterback throwback play), their passing game will keep them in it and make this a good game.

Even if SD comes up short, don't count them out of the playoff race. If Ooltewah and McMinn both lose this week, it will come down to the SD-Ooltewah game to decide who gets in (SD w/ 4 losses, Ooltewah w/ 3, heads up tie breaker)

I don't think Farragut has anything to worry about. Soddy Daisy is not the same team as they were last year, and now they are decimated by injuries. They are big and slow and have no depth.

Farragut's linebackers are going to be in the backfield all night and Soddy is going to have trouble moving the ball at all.

This one should be a blow out of epic proportions... Farragut 49 -- Soddy 0.

neither team are the same as they were last year.....thats just an OBVIOUS statement to make now isnt it...........and if you think Farragut has nothing to worry about, you're badly mistaken!! Dobbs will be back for this game and he is PUMPED about playing since he has missed the last two games...............in practice yesterday he didnt throw one bad ball and he said he cant wait to play! so good luck to both teams and i hope neither team comes away with any serious injuries!!!

Watch out Admirals, the Trojans are coming to town!!!!