Maryville Vs Halls

rebelman16

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rebels better not think Halls is a cake walk like all you maryville fans who said you would beat Central by 14 or 21 or 28 or 35 or whatever you all through. You might beat Halls by 21 or maybe even 40 , but I will bet you this you will know you were in a football game the next day. Rebels have 5 weeks then the win streak IS OVER !!!!

That sad mantra just never gets old for you, does it? ;)

I don't think the players or most of the fans think Halls will a cake walk but most feel like this team is on a roll, and Halls, although improved will not have the game to stop Maryville at this point in the season. This time of the season GQ and company have the team peaked and poised to make a deep play-off run.

5 weeks there boobcat? If I were you I would be concerned about your team not being able to score a single offensive touchdown vs. the other top two teams in the region. If Maryville had not turned over the ball central would have gotten beat by 24 to nothing or something like that. I think you would be real cocerned about that.

I do hope we are still standing 5 weeks from now to play whoever and if it was over then it would have been a great run for the kids. But if you think your central boobcatz are going to win on gifts alone in the post season, it shows just how much post season experience you and your team have.

Rebels 35 Halls 10

First off FB you are one of the more sinceable fans of Maryville. You are right about our offense but here lately coach Helton has been putting in more new plays and trying to keep people healtly for the playoffs. But you do not want to start throwing what if's out their because if you have see all the Maryville vs Central games in the past 6 or so seasons you should know I can throw on for days . I am honest with myself and I know that is just football some weeks it the offense some its defence. I love the way you say gifts too because that is what Zack gave Kimsy it I Recall. So if you are as sinceable as I think you are you know that we could have won that game just like all of the others in the past year. You all are to us as we are to Powell and one or our times has to run out one day and GQ has even said that to me and the staff

Keep your fantasies to yourself pinkbyrd ..

I'm just glad this game is at Maryville this year , i don't anticipate any freak rain storms occurring over an isolated area( appx. a 100 yd by 50 yard area ) like we experienced prior to last year's game . "Halls has it" ... freaky weather patterns that is !! :thumb:

actually, it did rain that day. i remember sitting in class watching it rain and hoping that the game wouldn't be called off. the stands were dry because the sun came out, but it rained hard for a good two or three hours. coach shepard didn't turn on the sprinklers, as everyone thinks...

Hall's best Q.B. is one of Maryvilles many recruits. So I have to go with Maryville. But something you might want to consider if I am not mistaken Halls seniors defeated Maryville in a freshman game when they were freshman. Of course that was 4 long years ago.

Maryville needs to be careful not to get anyone hurt. Come round 3 of the play-offs I don't want them to have any excuses when the Bobcats end their season.

What's worse for an opposing team...

A field drenching wet

or

Having to not only play the opposing team but also the officials.

the ref says, "Hold up guys, take of your hats, that's our alma mater being played"

~Head official at a Maryville game.

:thumb:

Boy could i go on about this subject in relation to Halls ... would just come across as whining just like you though, so i won't . :D Good to see your lining up an early excuse just in case though . :thumb:

Hall's best Q.B. is one of Maryvilles many recruits. So I have to go with Maryville. But something you might want to consider if I am not mistaken Halls seniors defeated Maryville in a freshman game when they were freshman. Of course that was 4 long years ago.

Maryville needs to be careful not to get anyone hurt. Come round 3 of the play-offs I don't want them to have any excuses when the Bobcats end their season.

Gosh i love beating you guys ... thanks for making it that much sweeter !! BTW , Anyone from Central accusing another team of recruiting is so hypocritical .

Maybe the TSSAA will just let Maryville forfeit the first playoff game to save us from the embarrassment you've predicted for us . :thumb:

Just like you have all those ONE times before... :thumb:

Central is the third most athletically gifted team in Region 3, but get just as much if not more effort out of each position. My hats off to the effort achieved. :thumb:

Your problem will continue until you no longer have your QB, RB, WR's, some linemen, etc playing both ways every down. That's where the biggest problem is.

catforlife, don't put it all on Zach. If your offense would have produced, you wouldn't have needed a last gasp pass. Our offense gave the gifts, not YOUR QB.

Note to the Rebels,

I was standing in the endzone stretching and hear the official say just what was quoted in a earlier post, it was the offical wearing the white hat. And that is fact.

Now back to this years game, our Debils can win this game. IMO we need to be balanced in running and passing. Maryville will be tough to run the ball against, but we have showed we can run it. Lucas must have the time to throw and he will complete passes.

We can't give up big plays on defense, and we haven't so far this year. We must play hard, which we have and we must not get beat deep. They have good rb but we have a dl and lb that can stop the run.

I calling for an upset, 17-14 the Debils win.

bbs