Maryville Vs Halls

rebelman16

I like bbs, but sometimes I like bs, that is why I am answering your question.

Who has Burnet beaten? Thought someone else was the starter.

Good night.

bbs

Both QB's have played about equally. Burnette threw two td passes at south doyle last week. He also threw one at Central and has about five or so on the season.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sad mantra just never gets old for you, does it? :lol:

Rebel Nation besides Rebel Raider you have to post the most bull crap of any Maryville fan I know. But you do come us with some funny quotes that I can't help but laugh at. But you two guys are the fans that respectable Maryville fans can't stand. Did you of rebel raider ever even play football for maryville? I know you didn't for GQ or you would know how to conduct yourself in public. I have talked to GQ and meny Football players and their parents. And they are the total respectful and humble unlike you guys. OH I FORGOT IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU KING OF THE JUNGLE learn a new line please that sounds like something I would hear in a cheezy tarzan movie. If the people from maryville were half as bad as you guys the kids would never win any games because they would not be able to find a helmet to fit your heads. OK WE ALL KNOW YOU ALL ARE AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN FOR NOW BUT WHEN THE RUN IS OVER LETS SEE HOW FAITHFULL YOU TOO ARE. The smartest thing I heard rebel nation say is that we need to have guys not playing both ways and your right. But don't you think we would like that too. If we had all of the kids from knox county like you get the ones from blount county I would say we might have enough to play one way. Not making excuses just speaking the truth.

Ok and by the way rebel raider was it not you that said you would kill us in the regular season. We saw how good you are. You would probably bet aginst ROCKY too. So if we get to play agine go ahead and let everbody know what you think.

Rebel Nation besides Rebel Raider you have to post the most bull crap of any Maryville fan I know. But you do come us with some funny quotes that I can't help but laugh at. But you two guys are the fans that respectable Maryville fans can't stand. Did you of rebel raider ever even play football for maryville? I know you didn't for GQ or you would know how to conduct yourself in public. I have talked to GQ and meny Football players and their parents. And they are the total respectful and humble unlike you guys. OH I FORGOT IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU KING OF THE JUNGLE learn a new line please that sounds like something I would hear in a cheezy tarzan movie. If the people from maryville were half as bad as you guys the kids would never win any games because they would not be able to find a helmet to fit your heads. OK WE ALL KNOW YOU ALL ARE AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN FOR NOW BUT WHEN THE RUN IS OVER LETS SEE HOW FAITHFULL YOU TOO ARE. The smartest thing I heard rebel nation say is that we need to have guys not playing both ways and your right. But don't you think we would like that too. If we had all of the kids from knox county like you get the ones from blount county I would say we might have enough to play one way. Not making excuses just speaking the truth.

Ok and by the way rebel raider was it not you that said you would kill us in the regular season. We saw how good you are. You would probably bet aginst ROCKY too. So if we get to play agine go ahead and let everbody know what you think.

Gee , your a good one to be talking about how to conduct yourself in public . If you want to be treated with class , maybe you should show some class . If you want to be treated with respect , maybe you should show respect .

\16, have I met you recently?

Nation,yes sir you have

big catt, rebelnation knows alot more about football than you think you know and he has been around the game long than you or I. Trust me he is very set in stone as a loyal rebelfan. You keep whinning about loosing to maryville well than beat us once and then we might not talk so much smack . you have lost to us 7 straight times if you guys are so good and getting bad rep than why do you keep on loosing year after year. Yes I admit there were some very close games but our disclpline and character always got us out on top. Maybe central should lern some discipline and character just a though since nothnig else has seemed to work. :lol:

Edited by rebelman16

Listen junior, the nation and the raider are coach t legends. Win or lose both will continue to support this program for years just like they have. Back off.

Ps - both played for MHS and one played under GQ.

Oh and another thing...go find your own thread! What's the matter, is no one interested in talking about Central anymore now that they've taken their annually scheduled L to the mighty Rebels so you have to come jump on our threads? IF these two teams play again, we'll look forward to talking to you then. Right now we're getting ready for halls.

And it's hard to treat someone with respect when it's their goal to come and make ignorant statements about a subject that is completely obsolete for the time being.

Holy...can we talk about Halls now?

Edited by papa chaos

Hmmm...that about sums it up. Thanks guys.

Now, back to Halls. I think Lucas has pretty decent numbers for a wang t QB. I think their offense is deceptive in that they call it the wang, but Lucas manages to get passes off when need be and he's pretty accurate, as witnessed below.

Trey Lucas (QB)

37 of 77, 713 yards, 8 TD's passing, 3 rushing, 1 Int.

Will he run and throw them out of trouble... probably not. Can he throw, run and not give the ball up...almost certainly. This is NOT just a running team. I would like to see where the 8 TD's were thrown from though (distance).

16, it was my distinct pleasure to meet you and your father. Have I created you a login on my site? Let me know. Players get the full ride.

Now, back to Halls. I think Lucas has pretty decent numbers for a wang t QB. I think their offense is deceptive in that they call it the wang, but Lucas manages to get passes off when need be and he's pretty accurate, as witnessed below.

Trey Lucas (QB)

Will he run and throw them out of trouble... probably not. Can he throw, run and not give the ball up...almost certainly. This is NOT just a running team. I would like to see where the 8 TD's were thrown from though (distance).

16, it was my distinct pleasure to meet you and your father. Have I created you a login on my site? Let me know. Players get the full ride.

Lucas' Touchdowns according to Knoxnews

Opponents with the TD throws on the right

Seveir County ~ HALLS - Large 24 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

Central ~ HALLS - Reese 45 Yard Pass TD from Lucas (this one may be wrong, I thought it was only about 10 yards or so)

HALLS - Dayton 40 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

Gibbs ~ HALLS - Boruff 43 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

West ~ HALLS - Dayton 50 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

Karns ~ None, but nearly 2 if they had gotten 1-2 more yards. Both put Halls inside the 2 yard line

Clinton ~ HALLS - Rinehart 50 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

HALLS - Dayton 20 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

Powell ~ HALLS - Boruff 27 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

Lenoir City ~ HALLS - Boruff 34 Yard Pass TD from Lucas

Edited by PowerVolumeTone

Trey Lucas (QB)

Rebel, I hope this helps. Lucas 8 td's passing:

Boruff(3) 43yard td Gibbs, 34yard td Lenoir City, 27yard td Powell

Dayton(3) 40yard td Central, 50yard td West, 20yard td Clinton

Rhinehart(1) 50yard td Clinton

Large(1) 24yard td Seiver County

Lucas can make the big play when he has time. His receivers get open frequently but because he rolls out he doesn't have the time to survey the field like say a Burnette does. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.

Central ~ HALLS - Reese 45 Yard Pass TD from Lucas (this one may be wrong, I thought it was only about 10 yards or so)

Your right PVT it was about 10 to 15 yards and I forgot to list it. So Lucas must have 9 passing td's

Karns ~ None, but nearly 2 if they had gotten 1-2 more yards. Both put Halls inside the 2 yard line

Right again, Cox & Dayton both had long pass receptions which were stopped inside the two yard line against Karns which set up 14 points.

Sorry for the duplication PVT