Maryville Vs Halls

rebelman16

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairplay

Were the heck are you? I haven't seen a post from you in a few days. Got a few questions for you.

It's D-day whats your angle on the game tonight?

Do we have a secret weapon? Who is #5 that played some last week at receiver?

Has KJ ever done a "Spurrier" and lost his visor?

Who was doing the helmet held high runs on the sidelines last week? That was bringing me down it was hilarious. Good to see the players unwinding & having a little fun.

Edited by ZCAR

Logan hit a 48 yarder the other week! and #5 is a transfer student from Central

Looks like a good size kid. Lucas will like to have another option available to him.

Is he just a receiver or does he play other positions like RB or DB?

Edited by ZCAR

I expect Halls to come in fired up and wanting to hit Burnette a lot. Halls is always physical. They can never be overlooked.

One thing missing in this rivalry is Shepards poor mouthing. He took lessons from Lou Holtz and Bear Bryant.

I still think Maryville will be too strong and athletic for Halls. Halls hasn't seen a defense as good as Maryville's. I think Maryville will win 24-6.

Fairplay

Were the heck are you? I haven't seen a post from you in a few days. Got a few questions for you.

It's D-day whats your angle on the game tonight?

Do we have a secret weapon? Who is #5 that played some last week at receiver?

Has KJ ever done a "Spurrier" and lost his visor?

Who was doing the helmet held high runs on the sidelines last week? That was bringing me down it was hilarious. Good to see the players unwinding & having a little fun.

Zcar while I was their coach Julian was a pretty emotional guy not the boo hoo guy but the guy who got up for games.

"If you cant get up 10 times, then there is something wrong with you"

Halls will be a enjoyable game I am sure. :angry:

Zcar we are seeling vaccinations for it at the rebel rack. Located to the left and to the right of the Home stadium. :angry:

Good :o Because I was getting worried the road system out here couldn't take the extra traffic load if there was an epidemic that caused a mass exodus from Blount Co to this little neck of the woods. B)

Zcar while I was their coach Julian was a pretty emotional guy not the boo hoo guy but the guy who got up for games.

"If you cant get up 10 times, then there is something wrong with you"

Halls will be a enjoyable game I am sure. :angry:

Rebelman,

Yeh we really like KJ over here. He's not that emotional is he? A lot of us get our monies worth just watching him on the sidelines. He is fair. Players know you'll get chewed on if you make a bonehead mistake but at the same time you make great hit on a play and he is the first one to come over and praise you. Its no use trying to hide on the sidelines he'll find you. He gets great respect from the players, coaches & fans alike. He is like GQ in the fact he hates trash talk and will admonish his players if he hears it.(Carter scrimmage this year). He wants the focus to be on the ball each play and he wants to channel each players energy on the main objective. Seems like its working just fine.

Looking for a classic game tonight. Hopefully, one we can talk about for awhile win or lose.