Rockwood @ Cak

vtfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although OS beat Rockwood, I think Rockwood matches up better with CAK than Oliver Springs did. That still doesn't mean they can stop them, but Billy Moffitt is the type player that is very capable of making plays for Rockwood's secondary. Rockwood also has a very good offense (although they struggled in the red zone early this season). They've had four games this season in which they've had 375+ yards of offense and three of those games they have rushed for 300 yards alone. They have the ability to keep Harb and Co. off the field for long periods of time.

I personally think turnovers will be the key to Friday's game because I'm not sure if either defense can hold the other team under four touchdowns. I'd hate to be a defensive coordinator this week.

good show last night Goose, me no like Tank - he sillly

I will have to go with Cak 55 Rockwood 21 in this game. Cak has possibly the best offense in the history of all high school football. Ever.

Wow. You must really be Bill Walton because only he would make that kind of a prediction. However, I would definitely have to agree with you on this one, Bill. Actually, I'll one up you. It's not possible, it's actually probable that CAK has the best offense in the history of all high school football. Ever.

Wow. You must really be Bill Walton because only he would make that kind of a prediction. However, I would definitely have to agree with you on this one, Bill. Actually, I'll one up you. It's not possible, it's actually probable that CAK has the best offense in the history of all high school football. Ever.

Bill Walton is a great American Hero, I don't appreciate you making him out to be a wild score predictor. Have some respect for our founding fathers.

CAK by 21

Best offense in the history of all high school football?? Did you not learn anything from the Alcoa game?? they have a far better offense than yall..

Stay focussed Tigers.. Bring home the W

I have no idea what you're talking about. The Bill Walton I know played basketball and he commentates for NBA basketball and he makes really crazy predictions. By the way, congratulations CAK on the win over Rockwood. You guys are awesome and you have the best offense in the history of high school football, ever.

Edited by shnikens

You would be absolutely correct, Shnikens. Not only does CAK have the best offense in the history of high school football, they have the best defense in all of the world. I came away very impressed from watching the game tonight and the amazing precision that this cak team possesses. Even on a wet night such as this, the phenomenal cak warrior athletes came through in the heat of battle, and delivered a fine, well executed knock out punch to the Rockwood somethingcats or tigers.

You would be absolutely correct, Shnikens. Not only does CAK have the best offense in the history of high school football, they have the best defense in all of the world. I came away very impressed from watching the game tonight and the amazing precision that this cak team possesses. Even on a wet night such as this, the phenomenal cak warrior athletes came through in the heat of battle, and delivered a fine, well executed knock out punch to the Rockwood somethingcats or tigers.

You was not standing was I was on the goalline for CAK's first td the kid was two foot out of bounds the ref was at the 15 out of position to make the call. That's not the reason Rockwood lost the fumbles were.

Good luck to CAK in the playoffs and hold your heads up Tigers.