Top Prospects/recruited Players In Class 1a

moc3balla

Roderick Whitaker from Mt. Pleasant (Univ. of Miami is interested)

Of course there's Drew Hayes from McKenzie (last I heard Louisville, Memphis, Nebraska, Tennessee, Alabama, and Virginia have an interest)

It's good to hear Miami is interested in Rod. I hope he finds somewhere else to go. He's a good kid and doesn't need to be around the thugs at Miami. Honor roll student so maybe someone else will give him a look. He can hold his own anywhere he decides to go, on the field, or in the classroom.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio Robinson isn't on it either, and he's probably one of the top skill players in the state. Most of those type sites miss out on small school players, and Hayes not being listed highly doesn't mean he can't play Division 1-A football.

Don't care where he is rated Drew can play. Scored 28 on ACT so he can get into school anywhere. His best bet may be in baseball, but I think he can play QB.

i'll do my best

smithson- east carolina, kentucky, Wake Forest, liberty, UTC, Vandy,MTSU,

skogen- UTC, Gardner-Webb, Liberty, Furman, Carson Newman, Samford, Alabama, Vandy, Kentucky, Virginia.../ Stanford and Tennessee for Basketball...

Smith-kentucky, UTC, liberty,

Why aren't these guys on the Prospect Database on CoachT??

Don't care where he is rated Drew can play. Scored 28 on ACT so he can get into school anywhere. His best bet may be in baseball, but I think he can play QB.

I dont know this for fact but I would bet on baseball also. But, I would also think if there is a school that will let him play both, then they may have a shot. To be honest, Vandy would be a good shot for him to play both. But of course, you take the chance of getting killed if Vandy doesn't have the offensive line.