The Best Players Who Get No Credit?

LoveIt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well in my knowledge not alot of people get noticed. Perry county a few years ago was in 1 A made it to the playoffs on " one leg" . By luck. But in the past at Perry County alot of GREAT althletes never got noticed. Wesley Hedgpath John Marrs

Ryan Hensley Brant Jones Johnathon Hickerson Collin Bastin Patrick Carroll Kenny Trull Wes Waters Drew Bunch Ryan Hickman Shannon Rainey Josh Holt Vincent Hickerson James Cieslokowski and the list continues. Yes it is a fact that we havent done so well but I wish I could prove this statement : In recent past I garentee that teams of 99 00 01 02 03 could have beaten up the district that pc is in now. if you disagree you are out of your mind!!!!!!! :thumb:

Collinwood- Jacob Dixon, Derek Bryant, Jon Daniel.

Mt. Pleasant- Caleb Dugger, Marco Dailey, Rod Whittaker.

CA- Marquese Ingram

MC- #20, Norman.

Zion- QB (teriffic athelete.)

WC- Bonz Duarte, CJ Hammack.

I like those picks, too, Greenman. But I would have to include Sawyer Greene and George"Bootsie" Sparkman on my list :)

A kid by the name of Taylor (that's all I can give you) at Temple. The dude gets no credit at all -- and for no reason. He has good hands and is very fast at what he does. If there was one flaw in his game I guess you could say that it has to be in . . . well, I just can't talk about it right now . . . I'm sorry.

But take my word for it this kid marches to the beat of a different drummer when it comes to a football game.

So, here's to you Taylor. Hats off to you for another stellar season!!

arg-grandpa-tips-hat.gif