Mba-mccallie

notredame788

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one really is a tossup. I have picked McCallie to win, and I'll stick with that. They have better skill players on offense than MBA, and if it becomes a scoring contest, MBA won't be able to keep up. If the winning score is 20 or below, I'd say MBA will win, if 21 or over, it goes to McCallie.

This one really is a tossup. I have picked McCallie to win, and I'll stick with that. They have better skill players on offense than MBA, and if it becomes a scoring contest, MBA won't be able to keep up. If the winning score is 20 or below, I'd say MBA will win, if 21 or over, it goes to McCallie.

Good analysis. Their only common opponent is BA. MBA 17 BA 7, McC 30 - BA 23. Based on that scoring differential, MBA by 3.

Excluding Byrnes, MBA averages scoring 18 and allows 10. McCallie averages 33 and allows 17. Based on average differential, McC by 8.

Just toss a coin, go to the game and enjoy two quality programs and schools going at it.

Potter has also never beaten MBA

NotreDame-1, slidewide-0

On a more serious not, I believe that MBA has to be the favorite, they are playing at home and haven't lost since week 3 against MUS. MBA is on a real roll (no pun intended) and I think that it will take a very special performance from McCallie to pull the win off.

MBA-23 McCallie-17

NotreDame-1, slidewide-0

On a more serious not, I believe that MBA has to be the favorite, they are playing at home and haven't lost since week 3 against MUS. MBA is on a real roll (no pun intended) and I think that it will take a very special performance from McCallie to pull the win off.

MBA-23 McCallie-17

Not to nitpik but I think McC will score over 20. They scored 35 on a very tough Alcoa team and 42 on Baylor which held MUS to 17. Should be a great game.