Tullahoma At Mcminn Co

mjuhb

i've been telling people all year whoever wins this game has a great chance to get to the semi's of course i thought it would be bearden or farragut in that spot but anything can happen i know that mcminn has improved over the season so it should be a great game to bad i won't be able to make it

mr and mrs besheres if have you or any other tullahoma parent has a cell phone call me on my cell so i can get the score up

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our players (Tullahoma) was hurt during the game in the final two minutes, and we found out today she has a torn ACL. She was playing midfield at the time, and the girl who"took her out" was heard laughing about that after the incident, and saying she wanted to take someone out. I hope that is not true. We have the game taped and can review the incident. The girl who was hurt is also a great runner, and went to state last year, so this takes her out of track also.

Several girls on the Tullahoma team were taken down from behind; I hope it was not intentional. I really don't remember any McMinn soccer players hurt, but if some were, I hope they are ok. In the excitement of the game, things do happen, but nobody ever wants someone hurt, especially deliberately. For some, this is their dream to play soccer, and maybe even in college. I just hope everyone can settle down from now on and play clean soccer.

If you can, which hes tough to get to, go to Dr. Burton Elrod....he can have her back in 5 months max so track isn't out of the realm of possibility...just make sure she goes to a doctor who focuses on sports injuries and not just a doctor who is worried about them walking normal again..their approaches are completely different. And about the girl laughing, I have laughed when someone tore their acl just because sometimes they look very clumsy when it goes...When one of Siegel's players tore her ACL this year her whole team was laughing because of the way it looked at first.

Edited by Harris' hooligans