Cumberland Gap Panthers!

Gapfan06

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amen shotdoc......ok dukesofhazzard does the post say south greene rebels?...no it says cumberland gap panthers....so if u want to tlk about how good south greene is make a post about them and dont tlk about them in a cumberland gap post...ok?.....good deal......anyways this has been an amazing year for the panthers and i hope they continue to win in the post season and make it to murfesboro.....people are saying that next years team will be down alot...i agree to it to an extent....if the panthers work REALLY REALLY REALLY hard over the summer then they could be just as good as this years team...Go Panthers!!!!

PANTHER PRIDE!!!!!

Congrats to the panther players, coaches, and fans. Region champs in just three years, now thats a good job with the small things and a great job overall. I hope to see ya take care of business with West Greene and go in to the playoffs healthy.

Now, Dukes of Hazzard:

You must be one of the following four people:

ONE, your kid plays at South Greene or Happy Valley and going in to the season you were thinking, "my son is the best thing ever, and I can't wait to see him run out of the 'T' when he plays college ball, but only after we win the state championship this year." If South Greene, when you lost to CGHS you thought, the refs stole this game! No that isnt it, are kids just didn't play well, yeah ,thats it. We are better than Cumberland Gap! YES! They are losers and we should actually win the region just because we didn't play well. We will get them in the playoffs and they will suffer! Rebels forever. If Happy Valley, well the same thing applies.

or

TWO, you are either a former player who never got to play or you are a player now who doesn't get to play but you chear on your team with pride and stupidty, which goes hand in hand when it comes to you. Every practice you played hard knowing your shot might someday come only to have it nullified by making the All F honor roll again this six weeks. Well maybe you had one A, shop class or resource math. Thats ok to, since you are on the 5 year plan which is needed to work in the fast paced world of hot grease, drinking straws, and sweeping parking lots. By the way, do you want fries with that?

or

THREE, you are Laws himself, his parent, or his bestfriend. It dosen't matter which, because the same high opinon of the "great" Laws is needed. Wow, that takes concentration and you should maybe set down before you pass out from the complete foucs you have on the mirror in front of you. You are driving down the road listening to Hells Bells dreaming of running through every defender and making every tackle on defense, WATCH OUT! You hear a sudden and long horn, its the person who you just ran off the road, which person is also telling you that you are number one. Which you agree to.

FOUR, you are a H.V. player who still can't believe that CGHS beat ya. So to make yourself feel better you talk about how good South Greene is now, and how they would have beat us if they played well. That way you think in you heart that you are actually second in the region. If only....

I don't know which one you are. You could be a little bit of each one or I may be completly off. It dosen't matter, I enjoyed making fun of you. Thank you for being you and putting yourself up on the message board. Your are awesome. Also, thanks for the comments and region championship. We will happily take the championship knowing we played every Friday night, and you....well you played every Friday night too, except one. Thanks for not showing up when you needed to.

p.s. "Dukes of Hazzard", is that where you live or do you just want to live there? Just checking.

well done C.G. I understand your program is top notch. we are looking forward to a possible 2nd round match up with you all. I will dred the drive. good luck in the first round against Oliver Springs. and look out...they play dirty.

Fan2Fan, are you from Loudon? If you are, I hear your all's program is top notch as well. Good luck against Happy Valley in the first round. They sling the ball all over the place. The receivers are awesome, especially #11. I hope we are forutunate enough to possibly get to see you all in the 2nd rd as well!!! Good luck to you!!

Hey Gapfan06, kiss my... Well sorry I got distracted while I was laughing at you. I think I can have my opinion. It's all in fun, but if you want to keep bragging and want everyone else to shut up, o.k. have your fun. No, I will not start my own post and brag about South Greene or anyone else, I'll just keep posting on the Gap site and make fun of people like you.

Again, do you get out of Claiborne County!!! Bryan Wright is by far the best defensive player in the conference. I feel Laws is the best on offense but also feel Caldwell at H.V. may be the best. Your guy may be third. As far as Clemons stooping Laws, S.G. stopped theirselves because their offense was so 1 demisional at the first of the season. Get out and watch some football!!!!

Even though I am a Mom..lol, I know alot about Football and love the sport, so please, enough of the gettin out of Claiborne county, besides we are the Gap and we are the BEST, so is Zeth Clemons, not to mention the rest of the team. Honey, were gettin it done, thats all that matters!!! Zeth, you go baby, I'm proud of ya and I think you are MVP!...Keep it up Panthers!!!!! :thumb:

First of all, I make one mistake typing and I need grammar class!! O.K. I'll do that. Next thing, I would have never said anything about Laws, South Greene, or anyone if the post wasn't here bragging about the Gap and their regional MVP.

The Gap has one great year, and you would think they were God's gift to football. Let's remember they are one year removed from lonley West Greene beating them. Go to the playoffs regularly like South Greene and Happy Valley, then we can talk. How can you say anything about what I say, when the post was started talking about the great Gap. I am also giving my opinion!!!

Oh my :lol: ..Please, the jealousy is so sad, I put it this way, "If ya can't beat em join em!!"....Go Gap and show these jealous people how it is!!!!! :thumb:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, How about Tyler Griffin???? Tyler has had alot of sacks this year, he is on the ball or should I say the QB...lol...Go Tyler!!! :thumb: Oh yes, I would like to clear up that I am NOT #11 Ryan Hoskins mother or #53 Tyler Griffins mother, I'm just simply a mother that cheers on the Panthers, I am a Panther fan!

Edited by cheermom11

Region2a has been dominated over the past 4 years by Region 2aa. Last year was the first time any Region2a team made it past the first round. The odds are stacked against 2a against. Let's face it, no one will beat Alcoa. Loudon is tough, Cak is tough, and the 4th place team in Region 2aa will be awful tough too. Either Rockwood or Oliver Springs who beat Gat-Pitt earlier in the season will be in that spot.

Region2a has been dominated over the past 4 years by Region 2aa. Last year was the first time any Region2a team made it past the first round. The odds are stacked against 2a against. Let's face it, no one will beat Alcoa. Loudon is tough, Cak is tough, and the 4th place team in Region 2aa will be awful tough too. Either Rockwood or Oliver Springs who beat Gat-Pitt earlier in the season will be in that spot.

We will have to see about that, you might be surprised BOSS HOGG :thumb: