Gallatin Vs Mcgavock

Gtowner

Antioch did their job last night to clinch at least a home game next week as the 2nd seed, so it is now a battle to avoid a trip to Brentwood next week for Gallatin and McGavock. I want to pick Gallatin so bad in this game, but their offense, much like Antioch's, scares me too much to pick them in an even game. Travis Carter will be the best, most explosive player on either team and I look for him to make 2-3 big plays to turn the tide in this game. I'm taking McGavock 20-14 in a slobber knocker. Broome will have his bunch focused tonight.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gallatin wins they are 1st, Lose they are 4th. Is this correct? If so , alot to play for.

You are correct. With the outcomes of last night's games (Antioch over Glencliff, and Overton over Hillwood), Gallatin will be the #1 seed if they win and the #4 seed if they lose. Also, McGavock, win or lose tonight, can't win the region. If they beat Gallatin then they will be the #2 seed, and if they lose, they will be the #3 seed. Not as confusing as it was before last night, but still confusing nonetheless.

Those guys that wrote the song about Christmas being the most wonderful time of the year were full of horse crap! This is the most wonderful time of the year! I love to see a game were everything is on the line. This is almost like a playoff game in itself. I hope the stands are packed full tonight, and the crowd is roaring loud. See you all at the game. Remember, this is a 7:30 kickoff.

Go Green Wave! I wasn't there (since I am 2 1/2 hours away at school), but a friend who attended the game called me as soon as it was over to tell me the score. Sounds like it was no contest to me. Home field all the way through. I guess home field did/will have a bigger impact than some thought.

Edited by gwave2001

I've already said it before this game is about THIS week and THIS year nothing that happened two years ago, last year or 20 years ago matters about this game...time is of the esssence....not the past.....Create your own History by LIVING in the NOW. Know that Gallatin will be prepared this week, should they lose it will be because McGavock earned it.

Another celebration at the G...... Green Wave Rolls....

Edited by Mstangter

It was a great game, great atmosphere. Gallatins Field is so small!!!, and the people are so close to the players, McGavock couldnt take the pressure from the sirens, horns , whistles from the Gallatin crowd. McGavock brought a pretty good amount of fans too, many students.The only negative thing was that the whole place smells like GARLIC. <_<