Grace Vs Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way on earth seth runs a 4.6 nothing against him i just dont see it. He didnt get over the top of Graces D once and antonio robinson got over the top every time he tried.

You want to know the reason seth didnt get over the top is bc yall dropped back like 7 guys every time. If he ran a fly a safety was there, if he ran a post another safety was there and the safety head up trailed behind him. Against South Pitt yall prob couldnt afford to drop back that many guys bc Matthews and Robinson would go buck running the ball. Which we didnt do that bad ourselves.

Is grace playing in a bowl game?? I respect all of graces seniors and they all are classy guys: Dilts, Creed, #11, dont really know the rest. I hope yall play another game for those guys, they deserve it.

You want to know the reason seth didnt get over the top is bc yall dropped back like 7 guys every time. If he ran a fly a safety was there, if he ran a post another safety was there and the safety head up trailed behind him. Against South Pitt yall prob couldnt afford to drop back that many guys bc Matthews and Robinson would go buck running the ball. Which we didnt do that bad ourselves.

Is grace playing in a bowl game?? I respect all of graces seniors and they all are classy guys: Dilts, Creed, #11, dont really know the rest. I hope yall play another game for those guys, they deserve it.

They turned down a bowl game against Copper. Some of the seniors just went ahead and started Bball. And am not sure for the other reasons but i do agree they were great kids. And as heated as the Grace Temple rivalry is its great how the players seem to get along fine for the most part.

seth does run low 4.6's and just to prove the ignorance of your statement- if you would have seen the south pitt- temple game it would have been obviously apparent to you that seth is FASTER than robinson so know what your talking about b/f you start typing..

I still have trouble believing that. If he does someone call Phil Fulmer and have Seth play tight end.

seth does run low 4.6's and just to prove the ignorance of your statement- if you would have seen the south pitt- temple game it would have been obviously apparent to you that seth is FASTER than robinson so know what your talking about b/f you start typing..

I'm not too sure he is faster than Antonio.

I'll admit Seth is pretty fast and he did do better in the game against us than Antonio.

I also don't have a hard time believing that he runs a 4.6.