Goodpasture Versus Cpa

playintowin

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA will play hard, as they always do. Unfortunately, they have real problems moving the ball on offense due to youth and injuries. One positive note for CPA is that GP's strength is the run, not the pass, and defending the run is CPA's strength.

CPA's defense will have to have their best game all year with the secondary stepping up big. They will have to score or at least create turnovers like they did at ER.

It is just a real shame that one of the top 5 teams in Region 5 will not make the playoffs when that team is probably in the top 15 in the state.

I have this prodding feeling telling me to go with CPA on this one. CPA can stop the run very well, and GP is very limited in the passing game, although if you don't stop their run, it could get ugly. If CPA limits turnovers, I see them scoring enough to win and get in the playoffs.

Remember 2003, the Lions are tough to beat when their on the ropes.

I hope you are right. We could use a big win.

Haven't talked with you much this year. Your DCA boys have come on strong late season, unfortunately for us. Your Ezell win was a big one, but may have cost us the playoffs.

Good luck in the playoffs. DCA is a class bunch.

I have this prodding feeling telling me to go with CPA on this one. CPA can stop the run very well, and GP is very limited in the passing game, although if you don't stop their run, it could get ugly. If CPA limits turnovers, I see them scoring enough to win and get in the playoffs.

Remember 2003, the Lions are tough to beat when their on the ropes.

cpa will have to score a bunch to win

goodpasture's scores 42,33,52,49,7 (against DL)

good offense big line good backs

very good running game (ask DCA)

passing game is better than people think

starting qb missed some games with injury

throws well enough to keep you honest

completed 2 for tds friday night

goodpasture 28 cpa 14

This game will have an interesting outcome. Im going for CPA- they deserve to be in the playoffs. They're a good team and if they play right this friday they can take home a win. EAST is rooting for you all the way guys. Hope to see you in the playoffs. :thumb:

I hope you're right! I'm not ready to be done with Friday night football, CPA style. I'm sure CPA would like another crack at some teams.