Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

I know everyone is thinking what are you talking about. RBS upsetting Trousdale is a joke. I believe a lot of people is going to be surprised come this Friday. RBS had been waiting for this game all season. The players are fired up and have confidence they can win this game. The reason RBS has not won a game is because they didn't want to show anyone their weapons until the Trousdale game. Trousdale better be ready for a batte because their going to need to fight hard if they want to win this game. If your thinking about staying home for this one then you will be dissapointed when you hear the score. Get ready for an upset.

Is that suppose to be a joke because it wasn't to funny...Noone talked about MJCHS like this when that thread was started...Why put something up like that...that's just stupid...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sure takes a big man to cut on the littlest dog in the litter, comments like that are alot like the ones all the FCS people were spitten with their heir of superiority that made all us trousdale people sick of them, come on man dont be that guy, yes this game is a 98% lock but there's no sense in picking on the little guys in the region, you'd look mighty stupid if they upset us(not probable, but none the less possible) they have always played with class and unrivaled grit and we should respect that instead of belittling them

im just trying to get'em fired up a little, who you protecting, the girls on there team. I'll go easier on them next week ok. Im sure they can take it, they're football players.

I like to think of myself as a wreck in a Nascar race, they're bad and all, but everybody wants to see them, you know

That one line i put in the FCS post ended up as play of the yr. How many pages? Posts? Views?

contraversy is healthy, it makes you grow mentally and sometimes physically.

im just trying to get'em fired up a little, who you protecting, the girls on there team. I'll go easier on them next week ok. Im sure they can take it, they're football players.

I like to think of myself as a wreck in a Nascar race, they're bad and all, but everybody wants to see them, you know

That one line i put in the FCS post ended up as play of the yr. How many pages? Posts? Views?

contraversy is healthy, it makes you grow mentally and sometimes physically.

first of all i doubt RBS needs you, to get them fired up for this game if they do they're in bigger trouble than anyone has anticipated, also i doubt calling fcs players GIRLS is what incited such a good thread and if i remember correctly, the big players in that thread were double e, jacketfan90, tnsdeveloper, volschamps, and a few well said quotes myself(not to toot my own horn), i also recall you never much got past name calling and crow eating statements, all im saying is i think you could lay off the trash talk against red springs it doesnt show much class to talk that stuff to team that hasn't beat you in 20+ years, how would it look if fulmer came out talking trash about the vandy game, i think most would agree its pretty ridiculous, but hey if knocking on the lil guy makes you feel big then by all means have at it, and yes controversy can be healthy but i dont think bragging, or bullying is, mentally or physically

Edited by snoball5278

as a matter of fact jwhite i went back and read all 22 pages of those fcs post, and of your twelve posts in no way did you say anything that could even be interperated as, how did you put it "play of the year". also in your twelve post you called the opponents girls five maybe six times. that means in 50% of your posts' you call people girls, all iv seen you do on here is throw out slurs to incite arguements, that others from trousdale come in and finish, you have not once silenced anyone are thrown back one good argumentive post, the only relative things you've put on here is how many players we dress out, you dont really represent yourself on here as a good ambasador of our great county i can only hope you behave better on the sidelines

Edited by snoball5278

first of all i doubt RBS needs you, to get them fired up for this game if they do they're in bigger trouble than anyone has anticipated, also i doubt calling fcs players GIRLS is what incited such a good thread and if i remember correctly, the big players in that thread were double e, jacketfan90, tnsdeveloper, volschamps, and a few well said quotes myself(not to toot my own horn), i also recall you never much got past name calling and crow eating statements, all im saying is i think you could lay off the trash talk against red springs it doesnt show much class to talk that stuff to team that hasn't beat you in 20+ years, how would it look if fulmer came out talking trash about the vandy game, i think most would agree its pretty ridiculous, but hey if knocking on the lil guy makes you feel big then by all means have at it, and yes controversy can be healthy but i dont think bragging, or bullying is, mentally or physically

as a matter of fact jwhite i went back and read all 22 pages of those fcs post, and of your twelve posts in no way did you say anything that could even be interperated as, how did you put it "play of the year". also in your twelve post you called the opponents girls five maybe six times. that means in 50% of your posts' you call people girls, all iv seen you do on here is throw out slurs to incite arguements, that others from trousdale come in and finish, you have not once silenced anyone are thrown back one good argumentive post, the only relative things you've put on here is how many players we dress out, you dont really represent yourself on here as a good ambasador of our great county i can only hope you behave better on the sidelines

wow...

Is that suppose to be a joke because it wasn't to funny...Noone talked about MJCHS like this when that thread was started...Why put something up like that...that's just stupid...

Probably because MJCHS is better than RBSHS. Im not saying it is right but thats how it is. If you dont want people making fun of you than at least keep the games under 35 points. RBS doesnt do that against anybody much less TC. I know ......Ive heard all the excuses about how noone will play blah blah blah well if you want to change it do something about it. I know your a graduate now but go back and try to talk the younger kids into staying out and tell them something that will want to make them stay out and make a difference. Thats the only way it will ever change is to get the kids out. But best of luck.

Trousdale, is one of the better teams that I have see play or play against. They have speed they have got size and they got power. The idea of RBS even getting close to beating Troudale is a fairy tale. My friends the score will be 56-0. If not more. Depends on what

Coach Satt. wants to do with it. Even if they have been waiting for this game.I don't think that RBS won't beat Hartsville for a long time.

Probably because MJCHS is better than RBSHS. Im not saying it is right but thats how it is. If you dont want people making fun of you than at least keep the games under 35 points. RBS doesnt do that against anybody much less TC. I know ......Ive heard all the excuses about how noone will play blah blah blah well if you want to change it do something about it. I know your a graduate now but go back and try to talk the younger kids into staying out and tell them something that will want to make them stay out and make a difference. Thats the only way it will ever change is to get the kids out. But best of luck.

You don't think I ask people to play...I'm always asking Junior High players and 5th and 6th graders if they're gonna play highschool football when they get older...when I was in school I tried to get other people in the highschool to player...You don't think i've asked...and the people that do play this is there first year ever playing football and have never played before...How can you say keep games under 35 points when 2 of the 3 years you've had no more than 16 players to play football...I've asked i've asked and i've asked people to play in the school and they just laugh and say no...they tell me that they would play if some other people would play or they say that they have to work on fri nights but yet I see them at the game on friday nights...I go around and ask people to play baseball as well...I don't ask much about basketball because they get all the players they want to play...So go up and tell those football players people will stop making fun of you if you keep the games under 35 points...

Edited by swanson71